The clever solution

The clever solution

A Story by Haim Kadman
"

A science fiction story of politics in the tweny fifth century.

"

The clever solution

Broderick Nash the New Horizon state’s head on the dark side of the moon, was worried and very tensed because of the coming elections; in just three weeks time his own fate would be decided, whether he will stay in office, or lose his precious post to his several oponents. Thus he sat rather worried some three weeks before the next elections, to think things over and reach some possible solution that would prevent his removal from his coveted post. His most significant rival is Jeremy Scott, who was member in the same party which he leads. There were two or even three more parliament members that hoped to replace him, but they were not as noteworthy as Scott.

So what I’ve got to do is to push up stealthily one of those other three, and thus erase somewhat at first stage Scott’s popularity among the public; and the oponent that I’ll choose will turn into my main rival. Who would be the torch bearer then, which would cast a shade over Scott’s popularity? Lee would be the best choice I believe; yes he’s my choice to push Scott into the shadows, yes that’s my ideal solution Nash decided satisfactorily.

@ Haim Kadman 10.3.2021 �" all rights reserved.

© 2021 Haim Kadman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on March 10, 2021
Last Updated on March 10, 2021
Tags: literature, prose, politics, hope, suspicion, thoughts, conclusion

Author

Haim Kadman
Haim Kadman

Petach-Tikva, Israel



About
Profile: A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amaze.. more..

Writing
Moscow Moscow

A Story by Haim Kadman


Back home Back home

A Story by Haim Kadman