Chapter 1 the new masters are born

Chapter 1 the new masters are born

A Chapter by hyperwriter01

One by one, the children of the grandmasters came about; the grandmaster of fire Tava married Emily they had a baby girl named Leah and Leah had the power of fire just like her dad, the grandmaster of water Vara married Eric they had a baby boy named lane and lane had the power of water like his mum.

 

The grandmaster of earth Kapu married Emma they had a baby girl named jade and jade had the power of earth just like her dad, the grandmaster of stone Stata married Catherine they had a baby boy named Steven and Steven had the power of stone just like his dad.

The grandmaster of air Alex married jasmine they had a baby girl named opal and opal had the power of air just like her dad, the grandmaster of ice vergo married marina they had a baby boy named Zavier and Zavier had the power of ice just like his dad.

 

The grandmaster of light taka married Kate they had a baby girl named April and April had the power of light just like her dad, the grandmaster of shadows Shaka married Claudia they had a baby boy named Jake and Jake had the power of shadows just like his dad.

 

The grandmaster of death reaper married Holly they had a baby girl named Dianna and Dianna had the power of death just like her father, the grandmaster of life Luke married Grace they had a baby boy named Sam and Sam had the power of life just like his dad.

 

The grandmaster of time Zach married taskt they had a baby girl named Zoe and Zoe had the power of time just like her dad, the grandmaster of creation Jesse married Lily they had a baby boy named Josh and Josh had the power of creation just like his dad.



© 2018 hyperwriter01


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on June 21, 2018
Last Updated on June 21, 2018


Author

hyperwriter01
hyperwriter01

Surat, qld, Australia



About
i am a 16 year old Author and i have just started writing book that people will like more..

Writing