the new version of the good Samaritan

the new version of the good Samaritan

A Chapter by hyperwriter01

Years ago there was a story that changed the history of the world and shock the whole of religion when it happened again as it happened when Jesus told the lawyer about the Good Samaritan. this is how Jack’s goes.

Some where in the world a lawyer was going to a Christian church to talk to a priest about his troubles he is having with his clients, son since Jacks trip from Ohio to California as jack was never the same after the trip.

So the Lawyer told the priest the story he was told from his client this is how it went.

The lawyer said “Jack was driving down from Ohio to California when he was attacked by his bullies, they pulled him out of the car, toke Jack’s money, his wallet and his car leaving his with no way to get home. A year 11 student named Lara happened to be driving down the same road, when she saw Jack on the side of the road she did not stop and continued to drive. Another year 11 student named Jullian who was driving down the same road, when he saw jack on the side of the road he did not stop and help instead he keeped on driving. However, a year 11 student from western reserve Academy named Joe, as he drove he came to were Jack was and he stopped to help and put Jack into his car went straight to the California state airport and payed for Jacks flight home and before Jack hoped on to the plane Joe promised that his fathers lawyer with get in touch with your dads lawyer and sort out the problem and stop these bullies once and for all.

Ever since that day Jack and Joe became friend even know they lived far apart they visited each other every holidays and talked a lot on Skype.

This year Jack was going to get the biggest surprise ever when news came that Joe was moving to Brisbane for University but not just any University but the same University as the one Jack got into.



© 2018 hyperwriter01


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on June 21, 2018
Last Updated on June 21, 2018


Author

hyperwriter01
hyperwriter01

Surat, qld, Australia



About
i am a 16 year old Author and i have just started writing book that people will like more..

Writing