Chapter 2 the realizing of the powers

Chapter 2 the realizing of the powers

A Chapter by hyperwriter01

Leah was playing with her mum and dad when the house across the road went up in flames. When the firefighters got there. Leah asked if there was any way she could help, when they asked her to leave in a forceful voice her dad came and talked to the firefighter and revealing to the firefighter that he is the grandmaster of fire tava. so the firefighter let her help as she was able to suck the fire into her hands, she asked her dad how she was able to do that he told her that he is the grandmaster of fire and the original elemental master of fire.


Lane was playing with his mum and dad, when the house across the road got flooded. When the SES people got there, lane asked if there was any way he could help. The SES people asked him to leave in a very forceful way his mum came and talked to the SES officer and revealed that she was the grandmaster of water. Therefore, the SES let lane help, as he was able to suck all the water into his hand. He asked his mum how he could do that and she told him that she was the grandmaster of water and the original master of water.

 

Jade was playing with her mum and dad. When a boulder blocked the door of the house across the road. When the local landscapers came to pick up the boulder. Jade asked if there was any way she could help, when they asked her to leave in a forceful voice. Her dad came and talked to the landscaper and revealed that he was the grandmaster of earth. Therefore, the landscaper let her help, as she was able to pick up the boulder. She asked her dad how she could do that and he told her that he is the grandmaster of earth and the original elemental master of earth. 



© 2018 hyperwriter01


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on June 21, 2018
Last Updated on June 21, 2018


Author

hyperwriter01
hyperwriter01

Surat, qld, Australia



About
i am a 16 year old Author and i have just started writing book that people will like more..

Writing