1

1

A Chapter by Zafreen Keller-Malik

“Well you know what!? I will go and you can’t stop me!” He yelled.

“Yeah and take them with you and don’t you ever think of coming back!” She yelled back pointing directly at us. He stomped towards his room, grabbed a bag, let out a huge grunt and barged out the front door. What’s happening? Well here I am in the middle of a fight, my mum and dad fight to be exact, with my two little brothers. My mum had a huge psycho attack at my dad because she believed that he was having an affair with another woman. He would go out late at night and would return at like 5 in the morning. I wasn’t sure if this was the case as I believed he DID go to work and did an amazing job of it especially because I was really close to my dad and he would NEVER do this!

“YOU! I said go with your father…NOW!” Mum yelled in my face, I did exactly that as I didn’t want to become a victim of this. I ran out the door calling after my dad, he turned around gave me a lecture about how I always stick up for my mum and that she gave birth to us so she HAS to keep us. Well that was helping, I ran back inside trying ever so desperately to explain to her about what dad had just said. This was all she had to say ‘I DON’T CARE YOU CAN EITHER GO WITH YOUR DAD OR GO LIVE AT YOUR FRIEND’S HOUSE BUT YOU ARE NOT STAYING AT MY PLACE YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME RIGHT NOW!!!’ Ouch! That hurt! 



© 2012 Zafreen Keller-Malik


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012


Author

Zafreen Keller-Malik
Zafreen Keller-Malik

About
Well I like writing... And One Direction... That's about it!! more..

Writing
2 2

A Chapter by Zafreen Keller-Malik