5

5

A Chapter by Zafreen Keller-Malik

“Oh you poor thing! Alexx, you can stay at our place for as long as you want, you know my parents love you. Remember how the always say that they’d be delighted to have you as their daughter-in-law?” He started sympathetically and ended up trying to make me smile. It sure worked.

“Saayy where IS Ryann and Erikk my, I mean ‘our’, 2 little monshta’s?”  Kaye asked. He looked over my shoulder just in time to spot 3 huge kids picking on Ryann. I inhaled big time and ran up to Ryann faster than I ever have.

“Oh will you just… GET LOST, leave him alone!” I shrieked in their faces protecting Ryann and Erikk with my body and bare hands. The punks looked about my age and really… EW? I don’t know how else to describe them. You might be thinking where on earth is Kaye at? Yeah well all this happened quite quickly actually.

“Oh loookey, sexy chick tryin’ to save her little friends, aww how adorable.”  The one in the middle smirks. Gross! Just typical!

“They’re my brothers, go pick on someone your own bloody size you pieces of s**t!”

“Ooohh she can talk,” EW dude on the left says.
“Baby how much tighter can your jeans get?” EW dude number 3 remarks.

“GROSS! You make my eyes feel like they need to be cleaned in ACID, you a*s!” I’m not the best at comebacks but I was trying not to swear too badly, I didn’t want Ryann to go around calling everyone by whatever I would have said.

“Yeah honey you gotta a sexy one, mind if I grab it? Think I’m gonna be lucky…” EW dude #2 starts trailing his hand towards my waist when Kaye came and ruined his so called ‘luckiness’.

“No-ho, I don’t (word should not be mentioned) think so.” Kaye twisted EW dude #2’s arm around to his back and kept threatening that he would break it if he didn’t shut up and listen to what he had to say. MY HERO! I just love Kaye too much. I huddle Ryann and Erikk towards Kaye’s house, loading up Ryann with as much as he could carry including Erikk.

“Go to Kaye’s house bub okay? Just say hi to Mrs Evans and say I’m coming, alright?” I order him. Yeah I know after this attack it was a bit stupid to let them go by themselves but it was right where I could see them and I had to help Kaye what if the other two tried to ambush him. Ryann had gotten into the house safely, phew, now back to Kaye.

“Hey you, the tall one c’mere, you wanted to grab me too huh? Well go on.” Gross, I know but wait for it… he snakes his ugly hand around my waist and CRACK go his nuts.

“How does that feel punk?!” I smirk back like he did the first time.

“Alright Alexx, when did you learn how to do that?!” Kaye said proudly.

“Well ya know self-defence at school.” I replied back … blushing. In case you were wondering we have been going out for 2 years now, he is a year older than me though and we haven’t faded and never had an argument and yeah I still blush around him. He just sent the ‘EW GANG’ off with a threat and the last thing I heard was ‘she’s my girlfriend losers, next time I see you within 100 metres of her, I’ll poke your eyes out. NOW SCRAM!’

“I LOVE YOU Kaye!” I flung my arms around his neck and it was just me, him and a beautiful spine tingling kiss. And then his mum at the door calling out to us, did she not see we were having a moment? I mean she’s nice and all but COME ON! Mikayla is at the door when we finally decide to go inside, hand in hand.

 



© 2012 Zafreen Keller-Malik


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on December 10, 2012
Last Updated on December 10, 2012


Author

Zafreen Keller-Malik
Zafreen Keller-Malik

About
Well I like writing... And One Direction... That's about it!! more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Zafreen Keller-Malik