The Healings of a Broken Heart: 01

The Healings of a Broken Heart: 01

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

I believe it's because he was an angel in disguise of a person. And his name is...

"
Saphire's POV:

It has been a few weeks since Yumi, Aelita, and I figured out the truth about William. Yumi and Aelita soon got over it, because Yumi had Ulrich for support and Aelita had Jeremie. But, I, I had no one. I would sometimes accompany them when they went on dates or double dates, but I always felt like a third wheel around them. And seeing them all happy, just made me even sadder. Also, Sissi just got eviler and meaner by the day. Her constant teasing and taunting were always somehow aimed at me. And what's worse is that William kept trying to get back with me. He never tried that with Yumi or Aelita, because they had someone. But, people say it's because William liked me the best and I was the easiest.

Aelita was smart, but also very naive. Why William didn't try to get her, I don't know. Yumi was strong and not so easy to break down. But, I was the easiest, because from the outside I may look tough, but on the inside I am very soft. And so much torture from Sissi and William can really change a person. It can really hurt them and break their heart into a zillion pieces. It would take a normal person forever to piece it all back together like a puzzle piece. But, it only took one certain person such a short amount of time. I believe it's because he was an angel in disguise of a person. And his name is...


© 2011 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
Ok, so I decided to post a new story on here. Obviously, I'm not gonna give away the name so quick, but u'll figure it out... soon.

It's a Code Lyoko fanfic. I don't own any of the characters from the show, except for the characters that I have come up on my own. Like Saphire.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
Added on July 22, 2011
Last Updated on July 22, 2011


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Heyy, to whoever is reading my profile right now! Before you continue on, I would just like you to know something important about me and my stories. I am an amateur writer, which means I'm not a profe.. more..

Writing