The Healings of a Broken Heart: 02

The Healings of a Broken Heart: 02

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

I felt like I was being followed. From behind me I heard a twig snap.

"
Saphire's POV:

Two years passed by and Yumi, Aelita, and I become separated. Yumi and Aelita talked... occasionally. But, I never spoke one word with them. People think it's because of my new image, but the truth, the truth is that I've let them go. Rumors were spreading about me and since I was friends with them and Ulrich and Jeremie, rumors spread about them too. So, I decided to leave them, to rid them of the trouble.

I didn't necessarily leave Kadic. I couldn't even if I wanted to; back home was way worse than it was here. But, as the saying goes: “If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.” Maybe they'll come back and maybe they won't.

It was really hard at first because Aelita was my cousin and I would have to see her when there were the holidays, when we went home and stuff. And I really missed Yumi sometimes, she was first friend here.

Right now, I was rolling as fast as I could to homeroom, before the bell rang. Someone had turned my alarm clock off in the middle of the night and it didn't ring this morning. When I finally did wake up, it was 7:20. Class started at 7:40. I didn't have time to shower or eat breakfast. I just quickly put some clothes on and brushed through the knots in my hair, luckily there was many. I fixed it to hide my face, as usual and grabbed my skateboard, with only five minutes left.

I had already been late twice to Mrs. Burnes's class, one more time and something bad would happen. I don't know what, but I knew it would be horrible. My legs were killing me and I was still very tired. While I tried to roll faster and faster, one name burned in my mind: Sissi. She was the reason for this. She had helpers, Herve and Nicholas, but I had her more than them. One of them, I'm guessing Herve, must've picked the lock on my door, while I was asleep and turned my alarm clock off then. I felt like killing that b***h. Normally, I would never curse, but I've changed now, so I do.

For like a second, I closed my eyes. I know I shouldn't have, but for some reason I did. That was enough time to bang into something hard. I fell to the ground, my skateboard right next to me. I looked up and saw a boy instead of a tree, which is what I expected. He was kinda cute, what am I saying?!

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked, coming over to me.

For some reason, I couldn't stop staring at him. What is the matter with me?

"Uh, hello?" he continued.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." I went back to normal.

He held his hand out for me, but I ignored it and got up on my own. I grabbed my skateboard and looked at my cell for the time. Two minutes left! I was about to leave, but the guy stopped me.

"Wait! Do you know where the main office is?" he asked.

"Uh..." I tried to think. I had forgotten everything, in my hurry.

I got on my skateboard and rolled away after answering, "On the first floor, third door on your right!"

I had finally got into the school, I actually rolled my skateboard into the hallway. One of teachers - I think it was Mr. Delmar, I had him last year - started yelling at me, but I just ignored him.

'I'm almost there,' I thought. 'Come on, Saph, you can do it!'

I finally reached the outside of the classroom, I quickly stuffed my skateboard into my backpack. I didn't stop to look at my cell phone again, because I could see the huge clock that was hanging on the ceiling, and I would just be wasting more time. Five seconds. I raced into the room and looked at Mrs. Burnes.

"I see you've made it into class today on time," she said. "But next time, you won't be." her face darkened.

God, sometimes I felt like punching her old, wrinkly, little face and just keep punching her till she's lying in a pool of her own blood. The blood staining her gray clothes, her gray hair, and her gray face. Everything about her was gray, boring, old and bitter.

"Now, can you please take your seat, so I could begin my lesson?" she said to me.

I walked past Sissi to my desk and her saw her smirk at me. I glared back at her. My seat was all the way in the back of the room. I loved sitting there, it was the best in all of the classrooms. That's where I sat in most of my classes and I loved it. Aelita was in this class with me and I could feel her eyes on me when I entered the classroom.

Fifteen minutes into Mrs. Burnes boring lesson, someone knocked on the door. Everyone looked up, but I didn't bother to.

"Um, I'm a new kid." I heard someone say. Where have I heard that voice before?

I looked up and saw the guy from before, the one I had banged into.

"Ah, yes, hello. What is your name?" Mrs. Burnes said to him.

"Odd. Odd Della Robbia." he answered.

"Well, that's a peculiar name."

I noticed his eyes meet mine, he smiled and I looked away.

"What class are you in?"

The guy, Odd, told Mrs. Burnes his classroom number and I realized he was in my class.

"Is there anyone that's in that class?" Mrs. Burnes asked the class.

Aelita and a few other kids raised their hands. I didn't, well that is until Mrs. Burnes shot me a look. That's when I slowly raised my hand.

"Well, then you may go take a seat next to Saphire. Saphire, raise your hand high so this young man can see it."

I groaned and did as I was told. The guy took a seat next to me and it looked as if his smile had widened. All the while we were in class, he wouldn't stop staring and smiling at me. Like, what gives? No guy has ever looked at me the same way as before I changed. But, he was staring at me as if I was his long-lost-friend or something.

And in like almost every class he had to sit next to me, because that was the only seat left over. No liked to sit next to me and I liked it like that.

After school time was over, I decided to go out and take a walk in the woods. After walking for a while, I felt like I was being followed. From behind me I heard a twig snap. I gasped and quickly turned around, but saw nothing. But, then I felt someone's breath on my neck; it smelled of cherries. I heard someone whisper in my ear, "Hello, Saphire, you sure have changed a lot. But, I still love you the same."Whoever was behind me kissed my ear and I shuddered.

I struggled to remember to owner of the voice. A name finally popped into my head and I could feel fear wash over me. The name that popped into my head was none other than: LANDON! It had been two years since I've last seen him. That day when HE saved me, I remembered it all too well. Ever since HE broke my heart, I have been calling William anything but his name.

His name brought back memories, which brought back tears, which were impossible to hold back if I were to think of him. But right now was not the time to rant about how much I hated William; now was the time to run for my life. As I ran I wondered about something. Why was Landon here today? Today wasn't any special day and nothing specific happened on this day, so why pick today out of all other days to come?

There was like nobody outside, which mean there was no witnesses who would see what Landon did to me. I tried to run faster, but I just couldn't for some reason. I felt someone grab my arm. I thought it was Landon, but I saw that it was only Odd.

"Hey, where are you going in such a hurry?" he asked.

"Let go of me!" I cried.

Odd held onto my wrist even tighter than before. I put my hand over his to get him to let go, but he just wouldn't.

"Hey, what's the matter? Why are you crying?"

Odd reached over and wiped a tear away, that I didn't know existed.

I pulled, tugged, pinched, I did everything but he just wouldn't let go of my hand. Why? Why is all I want to know.

"I-I need to go, or h-h-he'll k-kill me!" I stuttered.

"What? Where?" Odd asked.

"I-in the woods."

As soon as I said those words, Odd began dragging me off to somewhere. I realized he was taking me back to the woods! If fear was money, I swear I'd be a billionaire by now.

"So, where is he?" Odd asked.

I wondered how he knew Landon was a guy, but then I realized that if it was a girl I probably wouldn't have been scared or running away from her.

"He-he was right here!" I said.

Odd looked around, but Landon was nowhere to be found.

"Are you sure it wasn't just your imagination?"

I couldn't have been imagining it.

"I wasn't! I-I smelled his scent, I heard his voice, and I felt his breath on my neck. I'm not lying." I didn't add the kissing part, I don't know why though.

"Well, he's gone now, so you don't have to worry anymore," Odd said. "Who was he anyway?"

Should I tell him? But, I don't know him. I don't know if I can trust him or not. I turned around and wiped away all my tears before answering, "Landon."

"Who's Landon?"

"Nobody you would ever want to meet."

I think Odd was about to something more, but he didn't bother.

"So, um, why is your hair always in your face?" I heard Odd ask.

Odd put a hand on my hair and was about to move it back, but I moved back.

"It's none of your business!" I told him.

I quickly ran away from there. When I got to my room, I quickly locked the door and shut all the windows. Then I sat down on my bed. This day it was so familiar to the day when William saved my life. I half expected a phone call from Yumi, like I did that day. But, since Yumi and I don't talk anymore, she didn't call. And even though Odd didn't exactly save me, I still couldn't forget about it. Who was he? And why did he make me feel this way?


© 2011 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
So, how did everyone like this ch.? I don't really have anything else to say so yea...

This is a Code Lyoko Fanfic. I do not own any of the characters from the show. But, there are a few of my own characters in this story. Like Saphire & Landon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
Added on July 22, 2011
Last Updated on July 22, 2011


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Heyy, to whoever is reading my profile right now! Before you continue on, I would just like you to know something important about me and my stories. I am an amateur writer, which means I'm not a profe.. more..

Writing