Yes Baby I Need You

Yes Baby I Need You

A Poem by KATHY SUE SILLS
"

A wife needs affection from her husband.

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Roses,

Marigolds,

Chrysanthemums,

all adorn the spring garden in full bloom.

 

Butterflies,

Humming Birds,

Bumble Bees,

suck sweet nectar, caressing each flower in gentle love. The sun unfolds its rays in an embraceable hug. Rain drops fall in a chorus of musical fashion, giving them tender

loving care.

 

YES BABY I NEED YOU!

 

She lays on the bed of need, longing to be blossomed in love like her spring garden.

but weeds of....

I'm too tired

or

I'm too busy

chokes the romance from her life.

Lack of circulation of loving feelings leave her lifeless.

 

YES BABY I NEED YOU!

 

Sensuailty,

Affection,

Ecstasy,

are in  full bloom, hovering above her. Their romantic behavior tease her into longing. She wishes he would unfold his arms in an embraceable hug, to shower love upon her in a musical melodious fashion, giving her the attention she craves.

 

YES BABY I NEED YOU!

 

He walks in the room.

She lays motionless, yearning to feel his desire for her again. His eyes dim like the eclipse of the moon. Romance soars as flutters of excitement brings her on edge of ready for his eccentric love making.

 

YES BABY I NEED YOU!

 

Intellect hands explore her waiting body. Intense need crosses intersections with desire. His smile wraps her in affection. Lips suck the sweet nectar of succulent skin.

 

YES BABY I NEED YOU!

 

Sensuality,

Affection,

Ecstasy,

cover them in nurturing soil. Their garden of love blossoms into life as they reach the peak of passion. Bodies at ovation.

 

OH YES BABY I NEEDED YOU!

 

 

© 2011 KATHY SUE SILLS


Author's Note

KATHY SUE SILLS
Tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This has some great lines:
Love the usage of 'to be blossomed' gives it a passive feel.
And the metaphor of weeds of 'I'm tired' growing through her otherwise passionate 'garden'... Brilliant.
I also love the emphasis that the repetition of similar terms (musical melodious) gives to that line.
And dims like the eclipse of the moon - what a wonderfully creative image. It filled my vision as I read it.
And the line need crosses intersections with desire, flowed so melodically and again brought a great picture to my mind
And lastly -bodies at ovation, what a wonderful (almost hidden) wordplay.
Great job
Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I'm completely speechless and completely seduced by your words!!!~ who needs KY and magik rabbits when one has these words to turn them on!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Such wonderful, fantastic images you incorporated into this brilliant piece.

Damn... now I see why I quit writing erotica with such talent as that to compete with!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

oh so romantic...just a wonderful piece of writing..much enjoyed..

Posted 12 Years Ago


What a romantic, lifting dance of delight! You capture that sense of the pain and the pleasure of love.. of the strength and joy that arise within the longing. So beautifully woven in those happy words.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The garden metaphor is this poem really calls to me for one I love flowers two well that is clear. We are all sexual creatures. I love this poem for the ending is a delight to read. It doesn't leave you with an abandoned feeling. It quenches the thirst at the end. Nicely and creatively done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your descriptive wording through the poem is profound. The use of soft and beautiful words lend to its enormous appeal. It's a great love poem indeed!

WindSong

Posted 12 Years Ago


romantic indeed, well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very beautiful and romantic. This makes me think of a lyrics to a song, I think it would make a great one with the right music. This is great, I love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a melodrama! A sad and lovely melodrama that I have found I scream to at times! A wonderfully written piece, I loved it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
What the heck, lol How did you know? lol There ya go writing about my life. Didnt think anyone knew. I can so relate to this, you dont even know girl.
This was just perfectly written. I have been screaming those words for nearly 26 yrs now. "Yes Baby I Need You" You know the love is there, just the other dont really know how to express (in my case anyway)
But this was an awesome piece. Thanks for sharing with me.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1059 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 18, 2011
Tags: Wife, Husband, Love

Author

KATHY SUE SILLS
KATHY SUE SILLS

Harrisville, MS



About
check out! www.facebook.com/twinoneandtwintwo Hello writercafe friends. I've been on this site for a few years! I stopped writing for a while, and trying to get back into it! When I joined this sit.. more..

Writing