Time Unseen

Time Unseen

A Story by Shadow
"

Time Unseen is about a boy who wonders about time every day and night thinking he is simply ordinary but something amazing happens to him and he finds himself with a talent like no other.

"
Time  unseen

Chapter 1 - Time
What is time? Is it something that can be seen or is it something that is simply a number as we think of it? Maybe time is nothing and we, as humans, came up with time as a way to limit oneself from doing too much, too fast, but maybe time is real. I think about this alot, I'll sit in class and stare out the windows thinking about time. Thinking that i shouldn't waste time by thinking about time, but that just makes me think about it even more. I don't think I'm anyone special, I also dont think I have any special talents. My family and friends say otherwise, my family says I'm good at sports and music, my friends say I'm good writing and drawing. Honestly I don't Believe them, neither of them, I'm just an ordinary guy doing ordinary things. However do i really have the time to worry about stuff like that? Maybe this thing we call time is my talent, helping people to see time and better themselfs due to lack of time. These are just my thoughts though, thoughts of an ordinary guy in an ordinary life doing ordinary things for people who have extra ordinary lifes.
As I'm thinking about time the bell rings for lunch and just as it rings I feel a soft strike on my back followed by a soft voice. "Hey kota whatcha doing for lunch?" I turn around and am face to face with a friend of mine. Her name is Rin she has a talent for vocals she's even in a band as the lead vocals. I'm not to sure why she became my friend but i should reply to her question, "I had no real plans yet Rin but I'm guessing you want me to get you something?" With no hesitation she replies with a loud and exited "Yes!" I let out a sigh and go to stand up when I feel a tug on my jacket sleeve. "kota don't forget to get my favorite dish." she flashes a smile my way as I simply nod, Rins favorite dish is curry. More specifically chicken curry with extra chicken. Along the way to the cafeteria i notice a light in front of me, for me its nothing new, the light means something happened here in the time that has passed. it could have been ages ago or simply a few moments. The only way to tell with a new light it to grab it, and as i do so, as if reaching for something far off in the distance, something i can never achieve he light grows brighter with every step I take. As if it knows that I'm reaching for it, step by step until i have it in my hands. A blinding light, this part I've been through more times than i can count, then i see what the light was wanting to show me.

© 2017 Shadow


Author's Note

Shadow
Im wanting to know if this catches peoples attention and anything that would be changed. Its also not done i still have many things to write for chapter 1 but this is what im beginning with.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love these things about time. I bet most people share a lot of the same thoughts.
I've thought about it a lot too.
Who came up with the concept of time?
I really became aware of it when I had my heart attack. I thought my time was up.
I think there is a division of time. There's the time before earth and mankind, and the time after man began walking the planet...time as we know it today.
Anyway, it is baffling.
Great thoughts and write. Keep it up.


Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
1 Review
Added on September 15, 2017
Last Updated on September 16, 2017
Tags: School, Fantasy, Supernatural

Author

Shadow
Shadow

West Bend, WI



About
I'm a beginner writer. i love coming up with stories all though i don't think any can be counted as originals but i hope to one day become a pro :) more..

Writing