Time unseen Final Chapter 1 continuation

Time unseen Final Chapter 1 continuation

A Story by Shadow
"

This is the end of chapter 1

"
As im sitting here eating the food I got, i can't help but think about what i was thinking of again. Time, what is it? As im thinking about what time actually is I notice myself opening boxes connected by a thread tied to the box I have in my mind. Hundereds of thousands of boxes. Thoughts like a spider web all interconnecting and all opening in sync with me opening only one box. I can't close all the boxes at the same time, they can only be opened all at once. To close them i must go through all of my thoughts one by one thinking, closeing as i work my way back to the beginning. I go through thoughts i had forgotten, thoughts of talents all those around me possess. Singing, Music, Arts, Sports, Academics, and other talents everyone around me has. I think of myself not having any talent at all, only having the ability to see the past. I close box after box that had been opened due to me thinking of time, and finally I reach it. The final box I need to close, the box with the label I don't ever remeber labeling. The box of "Time Unseen."

© 2017 Shadow


Author's Note

Shadow
Honestly i think i over did this one. not the best ending to a chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on September 17, 2017
Last Updated on September 17, 2017
Tags: School, Fantasy, Supernatural

Author

Shadow
Shadow

West Bend, WI



About
I'm a beginner writer. i love coming up with stories all though i don't think any can be counted as originals but i hope to one day become a pro :) more..

Writing