Time unseen Chapter 1 continuation

Time unseen Chapter 1 continuation

A Story by Shadow
"

This is a continuation of the Time Unseen story. If you want to read both parts, i have edited Time Unseen to include this part but I also feel the need to post each part I finish.

"
As I'm thinking about time the bell rings for lunch and just as it rings I feel a soft strike on my back followed by a soft voice. "Hey kota whatcha doing for lunch?" I turn around and am face to face with a friend of mine. Her name is Rin she has a talent for vocals she's even in a band as the lead vocals. I'm not to sure why she became my friend but i should reply to her question, "I had no real plans yet Rin but I'm guessing you want me to get you something?" With no hesitation she replies with a loud and exited "Yes!" I let out a sigh and go to stand up when I feel a tug on my jacket sleeve. "kota don't forget to get my favorite dish." she flashes a smile my way as I simply nod, Rins favorite dish is curry. More specifically chicken curry with extra chicken. Along the way to the cafeteria i notice a light in front of me, for me its nothing new, the light means something happened here in the time that has passed. it could have been ages ago or simply a few moments. The only way to tell with a new light it to grab it, and as i do so, as if reaching for something far off in the distance, something i can never achieve he light grows brighter with every step I take. As if it knows that I'm reaching for it, step by step until i have it in my hands. A blinding light, this part I've been through more times than i can count, then i see what the light was wanting to show me.

© 2017 Shadow


Author's Note

Shadow
This part by part is more for being able to critic certain parts of my story then just the over all story. I dont believe this is a good part for chapter one but i still try to keep the reader interested :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on September 16, 2017
Last Updated on September 16, 2017
Tags: School, Fantasy, Supernatural

Author

Shadow
Shadow

West Bend, WI



About
I'm a beginner writer. i love coming up with stories all though i don't think any can be counted as originals but i hope to one day become a pro :) more..

Writing