Time Unseen Chapter 2

Time Unseen Chapter 2

A Story by Shadow
"

The Point of view has switch to Kotas friend Rin

"
Chapter 2 - Rin

I stretch as the lunch bell begins to ring. I give a light tap to the boy in front of me, His name is Kota. I follow the tap with a quiet "Hey kota whatcha doing for lunch?" After I finished saying it he turns his head and I'm face to face with Kota. I begin to blush a little and almost look away but I hold my ground. He nods his head no and says "I had no real plans yet Rin but I'm guessing you want me to get you something?" With no hesitation i reply with a high pitched and excited "Yes!" he stands up but not until after he lets out a heavy sigh. You see kota doesn't show emotions on his face very well. He always has a content look on his face, but its his eyes that show the emotion. Just before he gets away from me I tug on his jacket sleeve and say "kota don't forget to get my favorite dish." I smile simply because i want him to know I appreciate him getting me some food, he simply nods and walks off. I find myself turning my head to the side to stare out the window. The same window Kota was staring out of just a few seconds ago. I begin to find my mind wonder in thought about Kota.

Just as I'm about to space out I hear my friend Emi call out to me asking what I'm doing for lunch. "I got Kota to get me chicken curry Emi." Emi is my bands drummer, and next to her is out bassist, Alexis. Emi smiles and says "Taking advantage of him again?" I begin to get a little upset seeing as they know how i feel about Kota, So I don't say anything but they are laughing about it now. In truth I'm only friends with Kota, well I say friends, but I don't have the courage to say how I really feel about him. I actually fell in love with Kota a couple months ago. I was walking to school spacing out like usual thinking about lyrics and chords for a new song I was Writing. When I tripped over myself, I didn't have much time to realize but i didn't need to brace myself because Kota literally ran uphill as fast as he could to catch me. And he did get me just before I fell flat on my face, but that's not why I fell in love with him. I fell in love with him Because of what he had said to me.

As I'm talking to myself I see Kota return through the door. He walks over and hands me my chicken curry, but before I can say thank you my band members call out to me and tell me to come over. I start walking but turn around to see Kota already staring outside the window again lost in thought like usual. I feel sad not being able to say thank you but i walk away anyway over to Emi and Alexis. It had only been three more mins into our thirty min lunch before my mind wondered off into thoughts of Kota. The words he said to me that day i almost fell hit me like a truck. I got back up to my feet turned to see him and had said thank you, and his reply was eye opening. He simply said "I didn't catch you for a tank you, all though that is nice to hear, I caught you because it was the right thing to do." I remember that time so vividly. The wind blowing the cold November air with brown and orange leaves flying through the air. I see his eye and he sees mine, His are full of kindness and sadness, I'm not sure what he saw in mine but I'm sure it was happiness and love.

Ever since then I can't help but want to tell him how I feel. How I fell in love with him, but I always get to flustered or chicken out because he just seems too nice. Almost out of my league in a way. My friends tease me about using him like a tool, but i think they actually know how I feel, they just liking teasing me about it. Before I know it thirty minutes for lunch flies by and I walk back over to my seat. On my way over i notice that Kota hasn't eaten but half of his lunch, I get over to him and remind him that lunch is over now, but he just just looks at his pizza, gets up and tosses it away. He gets back to his seat and continues to stare out the window having his mind trail behind and as he says "open boxes upon boxes of thoughts." I still don't understand what he men't by that but he looks so sad, even though he passes every test we gt with straight one hundreds, never fails to turn in homework, is nice and fit for Physical education, and wrecks anyone in sports. He also draws better then anyone, plays music better then my band, and can write stories with no trouble. He told me once that he has no real talent for anything and that everyone is better then he is at what they do, I don't think he realizes how special he is.

© 2017 Shadow


Author's Note

Shadow
This is the full chapter 2 of Time Unseen. chapter 3 is a ways apart haven't even started it yet just need to figure our the setting for Chapter 3 till then i do believe this chapter is rushed. but the way i wrote it how i wanted it to be.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on September 18, 2017
Last Updated on September 18, 2017
Tags: School, Fantasy, Supernatural

Author

Shadow
Shadow

West Bend, WI



About
I'm a beginner writer. i love coming up with stories all though i don't think any can be counted as originals but i hope to one day become a pro :) more..

Writing