Time unseen Chapter 1 continuation part 2

Time unseen Chapter 1 continuation part 2

A Story by Shadow
"

This is the third paragraph of chapter 1 there is one more till chapter 1 is finished.

"
The light was simply showing me someone clumsily falling over themselves, so I made my way to the cafeteria to get some food. As promised I get rin her chicken curry, as for me I go with some pizza. As I'm walking back to the classroom I catch myself staring out at the city in the distance, a normal monochrome city, one where I was born into the world, and found the lights. The lights are, for the most part, events that have happened in the past. If there are multiple lights on the same area I'm able to choose the one I want to view, I can also erase lights I see if I feel they have no real meaning, such as the one i found on my way to the cafeteria. If I didn't erase them they would be everywhere seeing as events happen every day of every minute of every second. Luckily I only see them while I'm not wear glasses, the pair I had been using fell off and someone stepped on them. A new pair should be arriving today after school, until then I just need to ignore most of them. I make it back to the classroom and hand Rin her curry, and she goes off to talk with some other friends. I sit back into my chair and continue gazing out the window to think some more, of course while i eat this pizza.

© 2017 Shadow


Author's Note

Shadow
I believe this one is better than the second paragraph but still not what i want. i just cant figure out to make it better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on September 17, 2017
Last Updated on September 17, 2017
Tags: School, Fantasy, Supernatural

Author

Shadow
Shadow

West Bend, WI



About
I'm a beginner writer. i love coming up with stories all though i don't think any can be counted as originals but i hope to one day become a pro :) more..

Writing