Chapter 1 of Teeria Legends

Chapter 1 of Teeria Legends

A Chapter by iveltac
"

Iveltac Being warped into a portal. P.S. Iveltac is not my real name it is my usernames.

"

            Chapter 1

One day 10 scientists were working on a portal to a different world. One scientist ran over to where the portal was being created it is working he yelled. Suddenly the portal started sucking stuff in. the scientist aka iveltac grabbed on to the wall. His left hand slipped. He tried to hold on but he could not.


 Iveltac fell into the dark portal. The other scientists ran out and all the equipment went flying into the portal even the generator which keeped the portal going. The portal disappeared and all were weary of losing server equipment and scientists. The scientists vowed that they would never build a portal again. 


Iveltac slowly opened his eyes all he could see was blurry. He quickly fell asleep again. Iveltac woke up and slowly got up. Lots of questions were going through his head where am I what am I going to do am I in heaven. Iveltac got up and noticed he was in a hut and everything seemed pixel animated. He walked out of a hut and was greeted by a man named voiree. Hello I am voiree I made this village and I own a lot of the land around here. I am iveltac and I was wondering where I am.


 Voiree looked at iveltac dumbly really u don’t know where you are. Iveltac shook his head no I don’t. Voiree yelled than WELCOME TO TERRARIA. Iveltac gasped the portal must have put me here. Voiree started to walk away and looked back hey ivel I am going hunting so if u need help there are plenty of people around here to help u. Iveltac yelled back at him what are u hunting deer. Voiree laughed no zombie’s iveltac’s eyes grew ten sizes. 



© 2014 iveltac


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on December 3, 2014
Last Updated on December 6, 2014
Tags: Book, Terreria, Storys


Author

iveltac
iveltac

Middle Earth, KS



About
im in my first year of highschool. Im 14 years old. I love to write and do cubees. My favorite music is Christian Contemp. Although i do like some linkin park. My favorite songs are Fighter by j.. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Poem by iveltac


Star Wars Star Wars

A Poem by iveltac