I Do and Always Will

I Do and Always Will

A Story by Dark Angel ~
"

I wrote this while thinking about someone I care very deeply for... But I don't know how this person feels for me... This person also happens to be one of my best friends.

"
I always want to see you. I want to always be here, with me. You don't know or understand what your presence alone does to me. You don't feel the complete euphoria that I experience on a daily basis, thanks to you. You don't know how your touch quickens my heart, or how your words calm me down. Being near you every day makes me a better person, makes me happy. I admire you for your wit and for your charm. You make me laugh, and when you cry, I cry with you. I get lost in your eyes and I have no desire to be found.
When you say you're leaving me, I desperately want to shout "Take me with you!" because without you, I'm empty.
Some may think and say that we can never be together. Do I look like I care? I want you, I want to be with you, no matter what anyone thinks.
You're the only person who has ever called me beautiful and really meant it. You will never understand how that made me feel.
You're so very strong. And I? I'm vulnerable, weak, and I need protection. Give me protection? Please. I need you.
But whether or not you even want me... Well, that's up to you. I pray to the gods that you do. Because if you don't, darling, I have nothing else to live for.
I really do, and I always will, love you.

© 2011 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
This is more like a thought, so some parts may be out of sync, and it may be unorganized. Tell me what I can fix, and I'll fix it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is so sweet! Whoever you wrote this for is lucky. I'd like to know more about her/him. Message me and tell me more? The first line is worded awkwardly though. I had to read it a few times to fully grasp what it said. Because of the awkward wording, it makes getting into this harder. The rest is good, so if you change the first line it'll really sound great.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

=) makes me wonder. Is this person me, my Izzy?

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is really cute!!! Aww!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great read! The story is full of heartfelt emotions!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is so sweet! Whoever you wrote this for is lucky. I'd like to know more about her/him. Message me and tell me more? The first line is worded awkwardly though. I had to read it a few times to fully grasp what it said. Because of the awkward wording, it makes getting into this harder. The rest is good, so if you change the first line it'll really sound great.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 27, 2011
Last Updated on May 30, 2011
Tags: Love, feelings, curious

Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Really? Really?

A Story by Dark Angel ~