Chapter One - Soulmates

Chapter One - Soulmates

A Chapter by She comes, when I call her Buttons.
"

A new project im going to start called "Dirty Little Secrets". Which is written on just those. Go ahead. Why not share a dirty little secret?

"

Chapter One - Soulmates

 

 

 

 The truth is I'll never get over you, while I live in my own damned reality of who I want to be. My emotions push me to fight for you. It now seems my body thrives on the contact of our bare stomachs. Now only bittersweet memories of what once were, lay concealed under trap doors we keep rooted at the deepest part of our hearts. They keys in reach. But your not reaching.

    A beast loose in a world full of twisted visions of the american dream. I dream of black skies, and blue waters. Her eyes lighter than her heart is dark. A mystery to others, but we understand eachother. Neither one asks questions, and neither one will. Its a game, really.



© 2011 She comes, when I call her Buttons.


Author's Note

She comes, when I call her Buttons.
A project of sorts im working on. Lemme know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on May 22, 2011
Last Updated on May 24, 2011


Author

She comes, when I call her Buttons.
She comes, when I call her Buttons.

Pleasanton, KS



About
My litterary works of art explain everything anyone would need to know. Read it. Make your own assumptions. Take a look through my eyes. more..

Writing