Chapter Two - Gypsie Road

Chapter Two - Gypsie Road

A Chapter by She comes, when I call her Buttons.
"

Chapter Two of a short chaptere'd project im working on.

"

     

Chapter Two - Gypsie Road

 

  The alcohol goes in, and the truth comes out. Sitting on a couch held together by various blankets seems most ungratifying, but he never knew how much longer she would be within the reach of the calloused fingers that hold her so dearly close to his heart. Changing homes quicker than she could infect herself with dope could be looked at by some as an amazing acomplishment. A gypsie road will never take you home.

       The past doesn't exist within the yellowed walls that cage her in her own insanity; only the present. She's finally convinced herself that what seem to be memories of a better time are just dreams of what could of been. He only holds the wish of knowing she will be alive when he wakes up tomorrow. There's no reason to wish for safety. Such things don't exist among the bundles of heroin and pill bottles. She could take a look at herself, but she seems almost too strung out to care.

      Once upon a time he had a mom. Now; hes stuck with a beast running full speed towards it's death, towards everything he swears never to be, toward everthing that makes life painful. All he wants is his mom back. He knows without a doubt it's impossible. No reason to cry. He has spent the last few years growing up, and preparing himself for something he knew would happen. Somthing painful, and character warping. The death of his deranged, yet well loved mother.



© 2011 She comes, when I call her Buttons.


Author's Note

She comes, when I call her Buttons.
Somone has to live this way. Why not take on the task as I did? Oh yea. It's not a choice.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on May 24, 2011
Last Updated on May 24, 2011


Author

She comes, when I call her Buttons.
She comes, when I call her Buttons.

Pleasanton, KS



About
My litterary works of art explain everything anyone would need to know. Read it. Make your own assumptions. Take a look through my eyes. more..

Writing