When is the Best Time to Visit Bali, Indonesia?

When is the Best Time to Visit Bali, Indonesia?

A Story by jaslyncea
"

There are lots of ideal dates to fly to this Indonesian paradise, coinciding with different seasons, festivals and celebrations.

"

To come to Bali is an irresistible idea, right? As the island is known to be a paradise, many cannot say no to the opportunity of visiting the place. The decision is especially influenced by the fact that tickets to Bali are usually cheap; and to avail the lowest air fare to Bali depends on when a person plans to visit the island. There are lots of ideal dates to fly to this Indonesian paradise, coinciding with different seasons, festivals and celebrations. Promotions on air tickets are abundant on or off the internet.

When undecided as to when to visit Bali, here are some suggestions:

1) During summer time

Bali is known as the resort capital of Indonesia as it is home to stunning beaches. Thus, it follows that visiting the island is best done during the summer season. The weather is hot and humid, making it the perfect time to plunge into the cold ocean water or bask under the tropical sun for some luscious tan. The summer season is from April to September. Occasional rainfall should be expected.


2) During holidays and festivals

What attract people to Bali are not just the beaches; but the heritage as well. The island is known to be home to spectacular events and cultural celebrations which are greatly loved by tourists. Thus, it is perfect to come to Bali during these times. Doing so would enable to discover how lively and fun the locals could be. The atmosphere is also vibrant and exciting, it’s very easy to feel really like a tourist!


3) During peak seasons

Visiting Bali during peak seasons may be quite daunting as finding air tickets to buy and hotel rooms to book may be difficult. However, it is a fun time to visit since it would expose tourists to a set-up where diversity is highlighted. It is definitely interesting to observe people of various races do their own things in a foreign land.


4) During off-peak seasons

Those who wish to avoid the crowd will surely enjoy Bali during off-peak seasons when beaches and other city attractions are not so crowded. In these times, solitude and tranquility will be greatly assured. Better experience on hotels will also be guaranteed as there are less people to be accommodated. Furthermore, it is possible to avail better discounts on items as local merchants are most likely to lower the prices of their products just so they can sell.


Basically, it is ideal to travel to Bali all year round; except perhaps during the rainy season (October-March) when it gets uncomfortable sometimes. Thus, travelers should not hesitate to avail the cheap flights to Bali anytime they can. Online air ticketing sites are offering interesting and affordable packages and deals to make any trip truly unforgettable.

© 2012 jaslyncea


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice very well written

Posted 11 Years Ago


jaslyncea

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

995 Views
1 Review
Added on December 17, 2012
Last Updated on December 17, 2012
Tags: Bali travel, Bali travel guide, Bali Indonesia, Bali travel tips

Author

jaslyncea
jaslyncea

Singapore, Singapore



About
Jaslyn Lim is a Bachelor's Degree Holder of Business and Commerce in a university in Singapore. She loves blogging, social networking, and traveling. On of her blog, Top 10 Travel list, is focused on .. more..

Writing