Things to Do in Taiwan which Attract Tourists

Things to Do in Taiwan which Attract Tourists

A Story by jaslyncea
"

It cannot be denied that Taiwan is a very interesting country. The diversity it has is so terrific that tourists won’t really have a vacant time, if they are to try everything the nation offers.

"
The list of activities intended for the satisfaction of tourists in Taiwan is endless. For this reason, Taiwan travel packages sell like hotcake. Nobody can just easily say no to this splendid place.


Sightseeing is the ultimate tourist activity offered by Taiwan. The city alone, Taipei, is blessed with sky-high structures which designs are constantly applauded by the world. The most popular among the buildings is the Taipei 101. Aside from being a commercial edifice in the heart of the city, it has turned into an icon which brings pride to Taiwan. It was once the tallest building in the world with its 101 floors and a number of basements.


One’s craving for knowledge is easily satiated in Taiwan as well. In almost every city, there are museums to take people back to the nation’s past stories. Whatever the focus is �" be it culture, nature or history, as long as it contributed to Taiwan’s development as a nation, these museums will definitely provide pieces of information one needs. The National Palace Museum in Taipei is a must-visit as it is the national museum of the Republic of China, and it holds the largest collection of Chinese artifacts and porcelains in the world.


Of course, entertainment is another thing to be celebrated in Taiwan. Catering the incessant and growing needs and demands of its locals and visitors alike, the nation has strived to develop good commercial environment in which people can easily find what they are looking for. In almost every corner of its cities, there are restaurants selling delicious delicacies like the sausage, milk tea, and more. While five-star restaurants are abundant in Taiwan, most people content themselves �" and would always prefer �" going on road stores and stalls in night markets.


Speaking of night markets, it is an inevitable part of Taiwan’s culture and no trip is completed without indulging in the amazing shopping industry in the nation. There are many malls which feature stalls selling local and designer brands, much to the delight of those who can splurge. But for those who are tight with their budget, Taiwan’s night markets are the places to be! Among the must-visits are the Shihlin, Liouhe, and Roahe Night Markets. Various items ranging from apparels to gadgets can be found there for cheap prices!


Last but not the least, Taiwan is greatly loved by many because of its well-preserved nature. The nation is notable for its national parks which people will surely love. Trekking and mountain climbing are interesting activities; or mere bird watching or sightseeing.


However, its nature also takes pride on the existence of hot spring pools. There are numerous areas in the Taiwan which are known for these relaxing water getaways. The ones in the nation are basically known as one of the bests in the world and are constantly visited by tourists. Most often, even the cheapest holiday package will bring people there.


With everything said, it is easy to conclude that booking flights to Taiwan is a great decision for travellers looking for a quick getaway or a long-term vacation.

© 2013 jaslyncea


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice article! Please check mine too! Here's the link http://www.wayppress.com/wellington-and-york-partners-taipei-taiwan-south-korean-brokers-report-record-earnings-for-h1-2018/ thanks!

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
1 Review
Added on November 1, 2013
Last Updated on November 1, 2013
Tags: travel, leisure, travel advice, air travel, flights, online reservations

Author

jaslyncea
jaslyncea

Singapore, Singapore



About
Jaslyn Lim is a Bachelor's Degree Holder of Business and Commerce in a university in Singapore. She loves blogging, social networking, and traveling. On of her blog, Top 10 Travel list, is focused on .. more..

Writing