The Alone Ones

The Alone Ones

A Story by Jasmine
"

For those who deal with depression. Or have been in a bad place at any time of your life.

"
You alone say that it is a cowards  way. To most this maybe true. But for one too truly feel the emotion That drives that thought home. How could one possible know? Till you stand in those shoes of that one individual. The one who runs so hard but, can't escape there own mind. The one imprisoned there, Clawing to escape. To feel the raw emotion that bombarded the soul. They dream to be someone else, They dream to be accepted. I doubt you ever even see them, nor noticed. The ones whom beg for death who can't deal. The ones judged, so wrongly. The ones invisible, forgotten. They all Carried the same weight, shoulders are about to break. They look for a way out till the only way is darkness. They stand alone in the shadows. Body, mind, and soul all screaming to be seen. To be helped, to only make it stop. But they were never seen.       
                       They were all easily forgotten.

© 2016 Jasmine


Author's Note

Jasmine
What do you think of the meaning or the story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well, it well defines the situations of a broken person but think what a depressed person feels after reading this, will this cheer them up? I am just a kid i have no right, to say but writers are like magicians they play their tricks to stimulate smiles, comfort and relief. anyway amazingly written out there, bud.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Jasmine, I think this is a Wonderful study on a heart of a broken person, you just stunningly expressed the feelings of a depressed person... There are not too many people who understand the pain of those brokenhearteds... You did a superb job to point out the different characteristics of how they feel... I can totally relate to it as I have been in that situation...

Sincerely
Dhiman

Posted 7 Years Ago


Thank you for this, loved it, brought tears to my eyes, well, ok, so the tears were already started while I wrote my last piece, but your writing brought more with a glimpse of a smile at the understanding. Well worded, and spot on.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 2, 2016
Last Updated on June 2, 2016
Tags: dark, art, word art, creative writing, sadness, depression, alone, dark place, mental heath, misunderstood, hold on, real life, problem, suicide

Author

Jasmine
Jasmine

near that place over there, NC



About
Well I'm fairly new to writing. But I have always loved art, of every type. Basically why I am here writing, just wanting to be heard. Now about me well I am, what am I? Who am I? The question we a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Here I Stand Here I Stand

A Poem by Jasmine