Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Jessica Dallaire
"

The basic introduction to Willows in the Wind.

"

I've always wished for that simple life. You know the kind I mean: white picket fence, three kids who I drive to soccer games and cheer practice in a mini-van, loving husband who I can count on through thick and thin? Well, now I look back on those dreams and think about how foolish they were. Life only works like that for the extremely "lucky" and even when they get what they "want," it always feels like something's missing...

 

See, I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones. I got exactly what I wanted from life and yet nothing was how I intended it to be. And even as I stand here, blood-stained tears trailing down my marble skin, tears of heartbreak, I can't repress feeling like I'm the luckiest person on this entire planet...



© 2008 Jessica Dallaire


Author's Note

Jessica Dallaire
Sorry it's such a short introduction, I intended for it to give a sort of insight to the story without revealing much. XD I /might/ make it longer with time, it's a work in progress...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

no no...don't be sorry. Enough said to make me click NEXT CHAPTER!

ONWARD

Pssh, no one wants to be a soccer mom lol....but dang...I don't know everyone.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 7, 2008
Last Updated on November 19, 2008


Author

Jessica Dallaire
Jessica Dallaire

Eugene, OR



About
I always find myself venturing back to this website and being surprised with the immense amount of talent that a lot of these writers have. I used to frequent these pages on a daily basis years ago, b.. more..

Writing