Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Alice N.


JEN

Sunday, April 24


Jen, you in there?”

Knock Knock Knock

Jen im not playing open the door.”

Knock Knock Knock

That's it, im gonna use the spare key.”

Click

Hey, Jen you there?”

Stomp Stomp Stomp

Jen?”

Slam

Jen?”

Slam

Jen!!”


-        


I had the weirdest dream of Aaden, I dreamed he was my knight in shinning armor, here to rescue me from this heat, lol can't believe he's saving me from heat. He was shaking me telling me if I woke up the heat would disappear, so I did what I was told and woke up.


Oh thank god, your okay.”

Who?”

Princess you are okay right.”

There is only one person in the whole world who calls me princess.

Aaden!!” I screamed in delight as I threw myself to hug him.

Ow ow ow.”

Now, now princess you shouldn't be leaping with your injuries.”

Injuries?”

Yes injuries,” he said certainly,“ do you remember anything that happened yesterday?”

Wait a minute, let me think.”

. . .”

Now I remember!!” I exclaimed,“I came home late last night so I just went straight to bed, and then this morning I went to take a shower but I wasn't feeling good, I was kinda wobbly and dizzy. Then I must have hit my head on the sink and blacked out until you found me, thanks.”

No problem, just came to check how you were.”

Shaken up, hatting him, but doing better.”

That's good and as to why you were wobbly and dizzy, well that's because of the high fever your running, so stay indoor and try not to move too much, i'll be back to take care of you okay?”

Yeah”


Aaden got up off my floor and left the house, while he was gone I was replaying everything that happened last night and today. Jayson was back and kissed me. Ugh. And then Aaden came to my rescue. Now that I think about wasn't I in the shower when I fell, so why do I have clothes on . . ?


-        


Princess im home.”

Welcome home my Prince”

Prince, really Max”

Well since when was Jen called Princess?”

The day I met her.”

Fair enough. Mind if I take care of her until you finish work?”

Sure, but she better be in better shape by the time I come back, not worse.”

I'll try.” I said as Aaden lifted an eyebrow.

Okay, okay, she'll be better, not worse.”

Okay, then im off to work.”


-        


As I woke max was hovering in front of my face impatiently.

Hey Max!”

Oh, don't you dare Max me”she sternly said.

What's up?”

What's up? What's up!!” Max yelled getting hysterical,“well why don't you tell me what's up!”

And since Jayson didn't want to talk about Saturday, I figured you'd tell me what the hell that kiss was about, right.” Max commanded as she calmed down.

There's nothing really to say, just a friendship that went bad.”

There is no way you're getting away with only telling me that much, so spill it.”

And if I refuse?”

Then . . . “ she hesitated,”ill never talk to you again!”

Fine go ahead.”

WHAT THEN HELL JEN! WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME, YOUR BEST FRIEND. WHO'S BEEN WITH YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN!!”

BECAUSE IT WAS AN ORDER FROM YOUR DADDY!”


Max hesitated.


Cough Cough Cough


Aaden.” I said in a raspy voice before I blacked out.



© 2012 Alice N.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on May 2, 2012
Last Updated on May 2, 2012


Author

Alice N.
Alice N.

elizabeth, NJ



About
my name is alice im a huge anime freak i like all types but yuri n its not that i have anything against it cause ill totally watch it its i just cant get into reading then i love yaoi right now im wat.. more..

Writing
FREE FREE

A Poem by Alice N.


MY LOVE MY LOVE

A Poem by Alice N.