Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Alice N.


JEN

13 years ago, January 03


It was a normal winter day, the snow was falling. The house was noisy with parents rushing to work. Every morning it was my job to wake up the other kids. Jin was always the first I woke up because he would quietly wine but still got up. Then I would move onto Aaden who would wake up only to go back to sleep until I threaten to through out all of his action figures. Moving on to Jayson's room I sneakily tiptoed over to his bed and shook him awake.


Five more minutes Jen” he said grog-ally.

NO!” I yelled but he just curled up back into bed.


I huffed in defeat as I went downstairs into the kitchen.


Daph do you know where the bucket is?”

Under the sink honey”

Thank you!”


I walked over to the sink and grabbed the bucket. With the bucket in my hands I stomped upstairs to Jayson's bathroom and filled the bucket with icy cold water. Once it was filled I walked over to Jayson and poured the icy cold water all over him.


Holy cow thats cold!!” Jayson yelled as he scrambled from his bed.


He shivered all the way to his bathroom until he took his shower. Two hours later he comes downstairs awake and refreshed.


Good mornin”

Morning” Aaden, Jin, and I said in union.


We all st down at the table and ate the breakfast Jayson's mom made made before she hurried to work. After breakfast we went upstairs to get dressed to play in the snow. now that we were all dressed we went downstairs out into the Winter Wonderland.

Jayson calls inside several hours later saying his mom called him to tell him they were moving.


Your not going are you?” I asked quivering.

I am”

W. . why?” we all asked.

YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME!!” I screamed with anger.

I do . .” he said as he stumbled to spit out the rest of his sentence, “but only as a sister.”


Not being able to handle anything else he might say, I run outside the house and into the freezing snow. Coming after me was Aaden and Jin, who wee both trying to cheer me up. After what felt like hours of crying I finally stop and head back inside with them.

Inside the house I walk to my room and lock myself inside for the rest of the night.


�-        


How can you be so mean to her?” Jin squeaked

She would have cried more later.”

So what, why make her cry more?” Aaden asked.

Why do you guys care?”

BECAUSE WE LOVE HER AS A GIRL!!!” Aaden and Jin yelled in union.

Then make her happy for me.” Jayson whispered so silently that Aaden, Jin, and I missed what he said. Jayson left the guys where they stood and walked into his room.




© 2012 Alice N.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on May 2, 2012
Last Updated on May 2, 2012


Author

Alice N.
Alice N.

elizabeth, NJ



About
my name is alice im a huge anime freak i like all types but yuri n its not that i have anything against it cause ill totally watch it its i just cant get into reading then i love yaoi right now im wat.. more..

Writing
FREE FREE

A Poem by Alice N.


MY LOVE MY LOVE

A Poem by Alice N.