In Cousin's Wedding ...........

In Cousin's Wedding ...........

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

A next chapter in my Book.

"
Everyone was busy on the day before wedding day, he arrived late for the weddng, and she was busy helping her inlaws in the wedding. He couldn't find her, was looking all around, he didn't asked anybody, about her and where is she. After searching in all rooms, he saw her, he disguised himself with anger, and said to her, where were you, now get me some coffee, she said ok, give me a minute, later he had coffee.

On the wedding day, he was not finding his shirt, he was looking for her, he couldn't find her, called her, texted her, no response from her, then he was calling her by her name, Jessy, somehow she could feel his voice, and was rushing to him, he saw her, where is my shirt I cant find, and where did you keep your phone, "sorry I was busy in helping mom, I didn't take my phone with me", its in the bag, why you couldn't find it, let me see". He takes the shirt out and gives to him, "ok, ok, you know that everything you only keep it ready for me, and everytime I cant shout your name, keep the phone with you". 
He wants everything to make ready, dress, all the time at home. 


 


© 2022 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now, that seems a little impatient... Guy needs a lesson in manners. In my home hills, we give him a tanning for treating a lady that way. Not sure I like this character.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
1 Review
Added on March 5, 2018
Last Updated on April 12, 2022


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing