Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
First time travel to Kerala!

First time travel to Kerala!

A Chapter by JessyJacob

I was leaving the city of my mother in law, but going to her home town which is in South, Kochi, in Kerala state. It was a getting too difficult to leave his home and going to his grandmother's home town, then i felt why should i feel so. Here the life is simple, no busy traffic, its a town and not a polluted metropolitan, but what i was more missing is not able to see my home as frequently i thought i would and send anything very quickly.  Though i never see the family members, but at least i feel the presence of them in home. 
I had my debts, which i am settling the debts a credit card and bank loan of total of 12 lacs, settled to 6 lacs, 50% waived, so that i will be debt free. This is good news for me. Another good news is that i have started my writing website, well it is running, it needs a development but it will eventually and needs time for it. So not in a hurry but my other two projects are pipelined and well up for developing. 
This year if i turn back what i hav achieved, personally and financially and in career and self growth, i think this year brought me too many surprises and good news, as i am clearing my debts, and investing, career increased my salary in good companies, got admitted in IIM, by this year ending i will have good news. 
In one more month my son will be visiting me, i made my appearance to his family members, by now they hav seen me from near, even his company people know about me. Especially i wanted his family members know me, i think they knew about me more now. 
He has been celebrating my birthday since two months, i dont know what surprise he is going to give to me, this time, i hopefully will be near to him on this birthday, i am going to surprise my mother-in-law, to some extent, i dont know if she feels delighted but would make it one of the best. 
Regarding my love I would like to write,
he is my sunrise, hope, love and romantic feeling  in my heart
he makes me sleep with his dreams till i go deep sleep every night, 
he wakes me up with his smile and sweet voice hugging me. 
I just sleep hugging him as if he is beside me, 
i would like to make fulfill all his romantic dreams, which he wants
i just feel him as a baby, its not that he is just younger to me, but his younger heart 
always wants to live like a kid but he is not kid, he is so matured, thinks very well, plans nicely
does things so perfectly and neatly as much he could, he writes like a great writer, his writings and 
his deep thoughts with paintings, i feel myself so young to him when i see my writings and depth of 
knowledge, this is not a praise, its my heart feelings deep from bottom. 
his description of thoughts, imagination, feel like one more rabindranath tagore, a noble prize winner.
to be contnued ....
-Jessy Jacob,
with every moment in his embrace and hugs. 


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on April 18, 2024
Last Updated on April 18, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing