What had been when jesus was crucified!!

What had been when jesus was crucified!!

A Chapter by JessyJacob

Blood oozed out because he was human form made with human system.

He is trying to poke my patience. By supporting oka lanje i mean b***h a f****r as she cries saying daddy sge is hurting me, because he supports her for her f**k, as she licks his penis so much . He cant do anything but do do basavanna. Now her mother wants to f**k him he would lie because she is more sexy she feelswho gave birth to her i mean vasantha sastry .

One is f*****g daughter and her mothet too. This happens only in kostha andhra families. Because the widow dying for sex

Poor guy cant protect his penis which is exposed out, i wish and pray god that sastry family stay out of him.




© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

With peoples money of donations she is f*****g you and eating that money and you shamelessly eating dad's money and spending whole day in this WC, if you dont have work to do you think others are sitting idle. Stop this nonsense s**t of scribling whole 24 hrs go find some work to do.

Posted 2 Weeks Ago


You can live for 100yrs because you are scared to die.

Posted 2 Weeks Ago


He would kill himself too after we die , as he cant live without me you know very well how much he loves me.

Posted 2 Weeks Ago


What is basavanna? or vasantha sastry? and kostha andhra? or oka lanje? or sastry?



Posted 2 Weeks Ago


JessyJacob

2 Weeks Ago

Its innocent soul of jesus who doesnt want him to live and help people by the cunning jews who got i.. read more
Jibey

2 Weeks Ago

Now I understand... There are always people who try to destroy what is beautiful, sadly.
JessyJacob

2 Weeks Ago

Thanķ you so much. But why that, even knowing it is wrong. Is it curse to be so nice and pure. But .. read more
Alekhya sastry, if you dont stop you hurting me i would poison me and my son infront of his house, keep suicidal note that you are the reason for our death, because you are hurting me and not allowing him to take us to his home forever. Mind it.

Posted 2 Weeks Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
5 Reviews
Added on April 25, 2024
Last Updated on April 25, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing