There is a family..

There is a family..

A Chapter by JessyJacob

I just need one that family, 

where the people are like flowers in the garden
Lotus, lily, rose, jasmine
Lotus is my mom who is so frank, patient and tough woman, who how much ever dirt is there she knows what is right and wrong. 
Lily is my sis in law flawless with yellow stem that makes her beautiful
Rose is my cousin with thorns which makes her so strong at the same time beautiful petals like heart
Jasmine is my younger aunt, whose talk is so pungent and her beauty is like beautiful fragrance. 
Where the people are like doctor, lawyer and Entrprenuer
Doctor is Him, he knows how to treat heart patients, when to make surgery and when to give meds and therapy of love to everyone in family 
Lawyer is like judgemental , my dear brother in law, who always keeps an eye on what is good for family and takes care and secures family 
Entrepreneur is my dad in law, who makes and earns bread, never he took rest always running, inspiring with his smile, the whole family or company even. 
In that family i am like a daisy, with so sensitive and pure, with smiling in day time, as he gives day time for me. 
In that family there are his friends who work like cops, one constable, one SI, one DSP. All together save Doctor and his family. 
For that family a friend of doctor wants him, so daily she makes call to him, torture him, maybe sometimes have fun, but i cant tell anymore, 
My family is so sweet that they got this roadside daisy to home and nurturing it everyday, especially the lotus mom ,keeping her how to fight the dirt , doctor is giving immune to her in the form of pesticides, lily is showing a heart of love, lawyer is saving from all laws, cops are barricading her. 
Lotus always loved daisy for her something, and told be with Doctor on his heart and desk make him smile, never make cry or get trap of any sickness, because if he is sick, whole family gets sick and no one to cure. 
Daisy also promised not to leave doctor as he is my man hero and handsom lover.
One day pretty lotus wanted to marry both doctor and daisy, they were planning but suddenly from some where a car arrived, his friend, didnt i belong to this family she asks? 
Doctor is said you are my best friend never you are away from home, you are also a part of family. 
Jessy Jacob,
Not a funny story, just trying to compare with nature and starting some comparisons to build my poetry skills. 


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The language of flowers is rich and beautiful. The variety is endless - like families.

Posted 2 Weeks Ago


JessyJacob

2 Weeks Ago

Thank you Mike, hope you are doing good. Thank you for reply.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
1 Review
Added on May 2, 2024
Last Updated on May 2, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing