Between the wife and husband...

Between the wife and husband...

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

"
Between the wife and husband., a small fight always makes them better to get even more close.

I learnt this lesson from a movie pelli pustakam in telugu. Very old one of rajendra prasad acted as hero.

I think there should be fight but also get tigether to love. Otherwise life is a boredom where how much you have elegant luxurious life, it gets bored, ups and downs must be there like columbus ship going up and down in exhibition to feel the sweetness of life and to know the value of needing when you go far then only know the value of coming near.

When you fall you know the value of standing out

When you feel hungry then you know value of food

When you workhard you know value of being edge

When you fall sick you know value of being healthy

When you lose someone you know the value of someone.

But living for each other in ups and downs being support to each other is the ultimate lesson any lover needs to posses and have to embrace the life of joy.

I think he was that lover who knows this lesson and i do keep it upto the mark same lesson where no one could shake our lova punadhi tge basis or base, separate us even the evil raavan came in disguise of sadhu.. but he wasnt sadhu he wanted a help from me and then ditch... i know that. But my man always stood with me even in wedding with someone never wanted to lose me, i think did i keep upto your mark my handsom love and god... ?? Please answer..



© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 6, 2024
Last Updated on May 6, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing