Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
I am missing you!!

I am missing you!!

A Chapter by JessyJacob

I was missing you in the flight beside me,
It remained as a dream, so far, dreaming you
Beside me you sitting leaning on me holding my hand, with tired eyes, i hold your hand, not disturbing your sleep in the long flights.

I love to travel spend every moment with you,
Suppressing all my dreams, realms to be, suffocating myself with a layer of stability making him comfort at his own personal life not to get disturbed by, is it that looking i am waiting, can wait, was it a choice in haste to decide in 2 years of time, i wanted atleast to spend with you 5 mins when you were blocking me completely even to pick my call due to some reasons, i sorted my ways and came to you, you didnt even allow me to open my mouth, first time, secobd time, third time i came for you. and still now, and finally completely moved for you and now you say, i can still wait due to my miserable sustainability. Dont you know how much i miss you, i didnt save a penny for myself and not craved for my happiness, now also not caring much for me, still God is not caring for my wish and will and my life my soul joy which is life with you, what on earth i am asking not a dollar i need where whole world us at the back of dollar but i just need my love life with him.


I miss you kanna, my man, my husband.

-jessy jacob
�'�


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on May 26, 2024
Last Updated on May 26, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing