Congratulations Graduate!

Congratulations Graduate!

A Chapter by JessyJacob

In the golden glow of graduation, a school kid stands tall, diploma in hand. The journey from +2 to this moment, a testament to resilience , courage and dreams.

Friends gather round, laughter echoing, their faces echoed with shared memories, from classroom whispers to late-night cramming. They've weathered storms and celebrated victories.

The cap and gown, a symbol of transformation, a bridge between yesterday's innocence and tommorrow's promise, in that snapshot, they freeze time - a kaliedoscope of youth , hope and boundless ambition.

The camera clicks, capturing their joy, each smile a chapter, each glance a verse. The world awaits, an open canvas. And this graduate ready to paint his destiny.

So raise your glasses, dear friends, to the kid who conquered textbooks and heartaches. May your future be as bright as the sun. And may your friendships endure, unwavering and true.

CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!

A Snapshot - frozen in time, yet forever cherished.





© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on May 24, 2024
Last Updated on May 24, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing