an evening in train!

an evening in train!

A Chapter by JessyJacob

she is a woman, was a young lady when i came to know, he know her as teenager school, she fell in love with him as she saw him, he was casual, thought she might like him, so he approached him, she without shy approached him as he he did towards to talk to her. it was first time with a girl, he so overwhelmed, with a girl looking at him and liking him, so he started liking her as he was overthrilled at her, as it proceeded for few days, she has got another admirer, who was trying to love her as much more he can, he wanted to marry her, she dated him, as the guy came to know that someone else is also following her, but she was like come-on i will love you why you are leaving me, the guy thought it wont work as she belongs to forward caste and it is inter religion, so he left her and she was missing him and wanted to have him, but she very well know it wont work too long relationship but thought secretly would enjoy with him as time goes. but this guy was serious and took a decision this girl wants to enjoy not in a serious relationship, so he thought he would leave her and left her. And she moved on with another guy and dated him for 10 yrs thinking that her family would accept him, but this guy was also not liked by her family, she couldnt impress her family that he is a good guy and she would be happy, as he was from middle class family his father couldnt accept him, and she also left him ruthlessly without thinking what her happiness would be without a loving man in her family. she suffered life without a loving man in her life as she came to know the importance of a lover in life and married life when she agreed for an arranged marriage life with his father's approval. Her father is orthodox family man, who thought of bright future to his kids in his religion and rich family. but poor she, craved a sexual life with a lover who can love her crazily needing her so much. she just wanted a happy sexual life not mattered her the family importance or inlaws, or kids, though she might have dreams for a happy life with kids, but she never cared that much, so god didn't let her begetting those in her life. I think god gives those what they seek, like he wanted a true love and happy family life, and i just wanted married life, so go gave me a good husband but not a loving husband where i made every effort to keep that growing happily but it didn't prolong or continue for longer time, as God wished me the best love in my life which i was seeking in God, my mother appeared and told me your Krishna, is coming into your life, so i was confused who he might be, but he entered a little late after me having my child, and i had to leave my husband for him and his love. For sure when my mother said my love is going to be with me, i wasnt sure, what she was saying. Then when my Guruji told he is the guy you need to love him, then i accepted him out of wedlock, he wanted me to come out from the relationship, so i moved out when i took this decision i was not ready for the breakup, as he never talked to me, and took hold of me and one day he said he cant marry me and left me, he said funnily or seriously  wasn't aware, but i took it seriously so i left him for my son, as i thought that it is the best decision, without thinking of living alone, instead i wanted to go back to my husband and take care of my son, was it a wrong step i dont know but as a mother i thought it is right. 
so he left and went away from me and married another girl, where i came to him before his wedding, the reason he told that her first x girl friend is watching us and she doesnt want him  go with me, when she wasn't ready to marry him, why she blocked our way, she was jealous that he loves me so much and doesnt want him to love me out of her inner desire. So we moved on, as he married another and left me, alone and  i came to know his wedding after the marriage, then i felt heart broken why he called me, when he doesnt want to marry me why he wants me to stay in India, i dont want to stay in India, away from my son, when he is not marrying me, why should i stay here, keeping my son away, so i left for my son. 
then i was thinking to get married, as he is happily married for me i thought i need a company for my old age, as husband only takes more care than children, as they will be having their family. then he wasnt happy i didnt come to know until he told me in his writings in this WC, then i came to know that x girl friend is haunting him again, to break his family relationship then he approached me for help, i tried to not to break his family but that x girl friend tortured him so much that he was forced to leave his wife. 
even now he is being haunted by her as she wants time off and make her to take to italy and make her happy on bed as she needs him so much sexually on the bed, no matter what pain he is going through, after all he broke her wedding and again started looking for a man who could love her, sexually seeking her and needing her so much in bed, if in 30s since teenage she is lying in bed her desire didnt get staisfied, what a man can earth can fulfill her desire, she would be needing a young man all through her 50s to 60s to get her dark desire fulfilled, why doesn't she understand that a man like him needs true love and a simple happy life who cares him and adores him and gives birth to his kids as he loves kids and wants his kids studied like him in great schools, and become more successful, he doesn't need sex he got fed up with your sex talk, f*****g him on bed as he got enough and no interest in sex, and he just needs a happy life so that he could make his family parents and sister happy, he is not a sex seeker, and he is normal guy, and a nice guy with simple intelligence, and hardworking. he is not happy what's going on with his life, losing wife, losing dad without making him proud with his smartness, where he is trying to make one and his family proud, who needs sex after all, it is just a part in life and it is not whole life, i think she need more of sex than a married life where she couldnt value her husband left him by blaming that he is not a good guy where that guy is rich man with smartness and married again with a kid too being top in business, and now she is damaging this man's life where he is supposed to have family and kids as he is also getting old, how much he would f**k you and make you happy as his legs are broken, wrist broken, and he needs to focus on his dying business where her sister got hold off, at least for his dad sake his empire not to end both brother and sister have to work hard to keep their business running, and grow his family, anyone loves one can marries him if they love sincerely , but will not disturb by taking advantage of weakness of whole family where they are not able to take a decision and getting suffered because of that lady. 
so please kindly you are not worth and anytime in your life time gave importance to any one, its not that people damaged your life its you didnt achieve your dreams, and spoiled other life without being sincere and took advantage and had more fun than any girl could, its good time that you are in spirituality so change your mind and aura, to better girl and get married to someone and dont come between us, any way God will do the same, for that i need to lose time or he has to lose time, and no wonder you would make us suffer as you already did in 2015, when i got divorced for him and you did stop him not to go with me, dont think you are doing great thing you are just separating two lovers, and you killed your lovers, and their trust on you and i dont think you are  a kind soul but a jealous and wicked heart trying to hurt people without thinking how much others are going through, you have been giving me much physical pain with your negative energy from far where no one culd believe that it is like a black magic, you don't have guts to face me, and you are hurting me by giving breaking my aura and hurting  in my brain cutting my cells. This is being watched by God and he would definitely take a step to teach you a lesson and make  you a better soul. 
thats all i would like to say, its time to stop your torture to us and get a better life and you will definitely find a better guy than him as he is weak and normal guy. 


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A sad tale of selfish behaviour leading to bitterness and misery.
Let us feel the warmth of the sun and turn away from dark shadows.
There is love in the opening of the flowers, in the touch of the breeze.
'Godliness with contentment is great gain'


Posted 1 Week Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
1 Review
Added on April 18, 2024
Last Updated on April 18, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing