its really hurting when i think whats going on

its really hurting when i think whats going on

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

i can only write what has happened, telling them their own truth, though they are covering as if they are innocent.

"
My HOD in his company thinks he is ever smart guy after all one claim with a 52 yrs career, no one ever could say him he is without knowledge whole life he has done the same projects again and again who could ever be smart, it is shame if he is not doing right job, yes he wasnt doing right job, but every one on whom he dominates and makes them feel stupid with his over smartness, when police called for his complaint, he didnt even lift the call but when one persona with name singh he lifted the call with over boldness he could come to station when i have not done anything wrong, then first thing why he is not lifting any other police not by name singh called him is his over smartness, claiming himself as innocent. 
this girl blackmails by crying as if broken down with guilt is she ever feels guilt stop that s**t over him and must leave him by giving him mental peace why she is torturing with cries and over sadness as if one is blaming her and she is innocent but god knows and she knows what she did and doesnt have guts to stop that torment which is creating on him and his family and on me. i thought you stopped torturing me hurting from far but you are still continuing same you will never be forgiven by god and by any or me. 
you are not a teenage now you are middle aged woman with wrinkles and lose body how come you are thinking still in twenties, where you crossed 34 yrs, your mother cries for you thinking that your sister got settle nicely and still you are sex from men and not settling in family with a husband and kids, do you need all these, what you are thinking of yourself for your inner desire you can piss on family and break husband and wife who are leading good life, and you think you can take advantage of his weakness and loving heart for your means, why dont you understand you are hurting families, you will never be in peace though to society you are spiritual seeker giving guidance, you are in self centered obession, hurting people and their families, he is out of his care about you and along with his friends and family trying to support you mentally and giving all he can, but you cant misuse him and his family for your desire, now you could have given birth two and taking care of family still writing seducing poetry and dick and thrust what dark motives you are writing, and with your covered a*s you are torturing him so much, better you stop all these, otherwise you are going to suffer alot, and dont scare him that you would be gone mad or die with out him, your horoscope you said you are not going to live till 100 yrs whom you are scaring, for what still struggling in life i dont know what fame you have ahcieved everyone knows your cunning heart, you are in a way getting destroyed in your own dark desires. Mother goddess is watching everything, still you want me to suffer and you enjoy over me, what do you think, i read every writign on that olla profile i read all your stories i couldn't even sleep when i was reading them. thinking that he cant do anything but just accept you whatever you do because police cant do anything because you are woman, and every one will point him and mistake him and hurt him only but not you, dont think that noone cant do anything to you, God is there watching everything and then there will  be over smart than you if you think you are smarter, so be careful even before thinking to hurt him and his family. 
if at all i see that you are torturing him, you will never know what god is going to take which action on you for your deeds. 
be midful. 
 -jessy jacob, 
will never ignore your bad deeds if it is hurting innocent. 


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on April 18, 2024
Last Updated on April 18, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing