Story of about that Lady!!

Story of about that Lady!!

A Chapter by JessyJacob

Whom he adored but never let her know, because he couldnt take to his home of bricks which are fractured by the quakes and thunder storms with electric discharges, but he would to his ultimate home, which is at highest elevation with no walls that someone could break, and snow chill weather and pure water lake, this is the place where no one could even reach other than us three me, my son and him. 
It is that lady who always dreamed of being nice and helpful to others living her dreams and not hurting any, even the enemy unless that kills her. 
She has all kind of traditional habits, which she likes to do and enjoys. 
She loves study untll she was in 7th grade, 
she love half sarees till now too, and wears most of the time sarees,
she loves to be loved and loves the other person sincerely, if that person does same to her
She was looking her adorable love in God, on one fine day after her first break up, i want to be with lord krishna, 
Then mother Goddess gave her Krishna, she started her travel looking for her Krishna, nevr found until she has to marry someone, then she found him and she took a decision as that Krishna wants her and cant stay without her, 
She never knew how much he adores her, she came to know very late, the reason for not letting her know she came to know because people felt more rights on him, than any other ladies, Govindhudu andharivadele, this simple truth she couldnt understand, and she wanted to swallow shiva in temple, the shiva lingam, but she never understood loving is caring and not eating or swallowing. 
Gudilo lingam ne mingeyyadaniki try chesthey inkemanna undha, gauri/pavathy ki kopam vachindhi, she took her kid and him and escaped into black hole, never they reurned to the temple, poor lady she forgot, atleast she could have see him and now she cant even see him anymore, 
you should love people without hurting. 
The other side of the story, parvathy never get separated from Shiva, though people tried to separate and take shiva to her dark place, people thought Shiva is bhola he just gives boons, and believes any one, and so will be deceived by our trap, as planned so careful and cautious from the grass root and every step, she tried to capture the lingam as if she is praying him, and one day she just plucked lingam and trying to pull him out, this was sensed by parvathy which was just beside him every second, and she just woke up shiva its time and we have to move and this place is not safe, poor people they never know when they pluck us, they will be cursed and punished whole world gets into hell with explosion. 
So they moved out to their home land which is Kailash mount, near manasarovar.. 
Every night in early morning when all are in deep sleep they make love and swim in the water.  
-jessy jacob, 
its not fictional story, 
it is real which is now going on this earth. 
Thank you for giving a read. 


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on April 26, 2024
Last Updated on April 26, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing