My motherinlaw pearl necklace!!

My motherinlaw pearl necklace!!

A Chapter by JessyJacob

Though lot of gold she just wears simple pearl necklace where she looks so adorable in that light green sareen and straightened haier, with pearl necklace.. When he said what do you want i just asked him i dont need any jewelry but her pesrl necklace i want. The dp is my pearl lecklace which i got as marriage gift from her. We both dated and were dreaming of our wedding since 2014, it happened in 2024 after a decade, Atleast god showered his blessings on us with the first rain of this year season. I love you amma I missed you Missing you Will be missing All your adorable love with your sweet voice of calling me Ushaa I promise i cook for you daily from here on Just bear me till sunday I am with him to have our furst touch The touch of my heart of life Yes you guessed correctly we are having honeymoon. The last night was much pain and pleasure Always he asks me how is your body jessy juicy I say in reply i am fine you naughty.. Jessy jacob.




© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loving thoughts of a mother-in-law,in-law...and happy news of honeymoon , with juicy bits - some pleasure and pain. I hope not soreness after.

Posted 2 Weeks Ago


JessyJacob

2 Weeks Ago

we are patient enough thats why we are enjoying life with what we have in hands, even that people ar.. read more
JessyJacob

2 Weeks Ago

ൈപാല ൈപാല ഗേ ൂപോൂ ്ോബബ

when when is that day...
Jibey

2 Weeks Ago

Frustrating to have these blockers in the way. Bot God will bring you through to enjoy your union o.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
1 Review
Added on April 27, 2024
Last Updated on April 27, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing