June - The real Summer - A love for her Daddy!  - Page - 1.

June - The real Summer - A love for her Daddy! - Page - 1.

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

Page - 1

"
He is my father in law, 
He is my real Hero
He is more like my Daddy
He is my Inspiration.

For upcoming his Birthday, 
I decide to write a poem and prose about him, the love he shared unfathombly
to me and everyone in family. 

I miss him he is now silent in his Home, but watching us all from there The Heaven,


I know about him his life history so far from everyone i knew so i gathered a garland of poems which i would like to share his way he lead his life through all his troubles, happiness, how he worked hard, care for others, his dreams, how he made self and made others, 

People may wonder why I take that much care for Him and and his family, because it is my family now. Rest of my life i have to stay with them and care my family, this is my dream which i wanted and longed for. 

I do write about which will help me to self grow and inspire who really want to grow with his Life.

Yesterday when i went to his Tomb, after i came home he was asking me "i am hungry why didnt you get food", then i realized i went with flowers for him to  bless me and i didnt take any sweets or food, i loved how he talks to me when no where in distance or in same space, still comes to me in my thoughts caring me and missing me.

People gone in this life or not gone forever they stay with us, in memories but for them their soul is eternal they talk to us watch us from wherever they are. 


So i love and pray to those who are gone and still in my heart their memories reinventing me to grow further and do wonders to my family and every other. 

This bunch of poems about him, taken positively and with hope make us to grow in our garden of Nature, to stop the wild evil thoughts which are haunting us and making us ruin and suffer. 

I welcome you all to drop your kindest and honest review, Chris,Gee, Chery, Kelly, Andrew, Ken, John The Baptist, Jibey, Coyote, Samil, Pete, And Divya...and everyone in family. 

We need to learn from Legends their life teaches so many things which we didnt even know even in our middle ages, we crave for them to guide us and lead us when they are no more in our lives.


Well Writing is all about wiritng, poems, poetry, essays, plays, stage plays, and what note the 26 letters which we express in different forms, but words are sharper than shining sword which can throat of few people, so be kind in expressing your thoughts, after all these alphabets should teach us make us but not hurt or kill others. 

Here I welcome My Hero My dad, to make me teach all about him, so that i can write best of his for best of others, as i teach i also learn and grow, this is my joy passion eternal ethereal love for my family.. 
Jessy Jacob,
With credit to my life with him which was few years 2012 - 2024, 
Jacob - (16-06-1950 to 18-01-2024) 74 yrs on this beautiful planet Earth with his adorable family. 

we love you,
As i celebrate your presence of non presence here in our WC, the fav place to everyone,
but few others are spoiling and hurting us with thier immatured annoying behaviour here with thier thoughts and writings, for which our lives are being wasted, hope you teach them better path ahead.

I just want to feel his presence even though not seen daily with his laugh and tease.
almost 40 days i write a mini biography about him with all his life what he was. 


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 8, 2024
Last Updated on May 8, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing