Everytime people stamping on me....

Everytime people stamping on me....

A Chapter by JessyJacob

Women felt jealous of me when men liked me

Was in bachelors my friend got jealous when that guy was loving me

Now when he loves me this lady is jealous of me that he is adoring me

Who stayed with me claiming me as my own is my son only

Those two guys loved me inside heart so much but couldnt stand beside me to lead life with me.

Still waiting for this man whether he comes and takes me to his house because that guy already gone aith some one else. I dont sit here to break his wedding come now atleast...

Why should i need a man i was thinking
I needed man for my happy life
I did wanted true love from him
So i wanted a man who can love me

Is old single people doesnt need man
People are lucky who got man till their death

When man couldnt stand beside me is it my fault or his ??

I did see honestly for any mistake from my side
But i didnt do anything intentionally
He might recheck from his side maybe no mistake from his side too

Today i realized he cant be with me but needs me so much missing him loving him thinking of him he just needs to be loved by me...

If that is the only thing you want i promise you i am here loving you adoring you missing you thinking of you, i too need a true and sincere love from you which you are doing.....

Now i am here near to your home if that is what you want i also wanted thinking i can come to see your home from outside but the people inside strictly warned not to come even near to gate then i thought i need to move from here, i dont know where ?? But please think and dont think otherwise that i am here now even if i move from here it is the only reason.of my job which is my livelihood for me and to take care of my son nothing intentional grudge against your family...
Hope you understand me....

Jessy jacob
I want to carry your last name though you havent married me for people but to me you married me.


Keeping silent instead of replying to others will definitely answers others.
It is the deep science of silence which is more effective than mere words...









© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on May 17, 2024
Last Updated on May 17, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing