My life !

My life !

A Chapter by JessyJacob

Where was the mistake..

How many lemons life has thrown on me
In every step i take made me to fall
I still get up go ahead for him, but the moment of realization to them or ending of lemons on me is not happening, i am losing my time i am losing my births i am losing my life.

One day definitely it will come the self realization then you cant go back to correct it atleast you feel humble in nature to stop hurting me. As i lost my precious moments every second for more than a decade.

I believe in what i do as i do by thinking positive
I hope my positivity will turn your hatred into humbleness atleast though not a speck of love i am expecting. This is because your hatred spilling your own enimosity in others hearts. So i am being kind to you, i wish you all the best for your life with one you got engaged.

Love is not with just one, it can happen with any any can love adorably if we love them unconditionally. I never hated you but your hurting thoughts always disturbed though i have been bearing your hurt i never reciprocate with same hurt, this is my positivity and kindness to you.

I love him adore him you do love him adore him but he has his life why to disturb his life when you can make love by giving love to someone who wants you and walks with you, still you are in his life and you too can love him and lead your life, why dont you feel him as god, as god loves every being he just cant be physically with everyone but he can be sensed with the person we are living. See him in that person i promise you you will never cry or miss him.or his presence.

With kindness,
Jessy jacob.🩷




© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on May 24, 2024
Last Updated on May 24, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing