I have neen through tough times

I have neen through tough times

A Chapter by JessyJacob

I have bern through tough times,

For people of mean and immatured i want to share a story

Fof her king to win in war as he is not focusing but just missing her as he got newly wedded to this queen was missing her not willing to wage a war, what she did is for country and to win war she had cut her head and sent to her king as token to keepp it with him and wage war.

That king felt what he was doing wrong faced the war and won it and came to his palace and died for his loving wife as he was missing her and cant be without her.

Thats the great history of women in india for their country never hesitate to do what and make their kings to go proudly and do things better.

I never hesitated to do anything for him for he is my husbxnd AND I DO TEACH HIM and make him correct his mistakes not to get defeated.

If he is waging war inside i would be not a block to him but inside i would szcrifice for his peace which i have done fot his first wedding and even for his second wedding too but it is too much that i dont need to continue my life i will give enoughof teachings i thought i did left him for her too.

Now if he doesnt want you to be with her then why dont you join me in heaven if people are cunnning so wicked where to link with whom to link and get rid of her so that my brother is happy or i am hzppy thrse are thoughts of few people who are thinking too much but this is not family love but cruelty to him and me and my son.

We know how to love we have luved far with love if peopld kill.like jesus with blood bleeding thhen we rise in heaven our best place..

Jessy jacob..


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on May 4, 2024
Last Updated on May 4, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing