Schooling & College - Page -2

Schooling & College - Page -2

A Chapter by JessyJacob

Everyone thinks and wants to go into great school and college. He also dreamt of Sainik school studied there. Where he learnt strict discipline, physical fitness, responsibilty towards Nation. He is born to great parents. loveliest kid of all, very caring and hard working person. With his MBA he started working General Manager in great organisation. 
One thing we can learn from his childhood he used to tough teaching environment, in his school. Sainik schools are goverment funded and discipline schools. This helped him in the long run how to learn new things and maintain body fit. His physcial fitness is so strong that how much pain he could have in his last days, he could sustain, and no one doubted that he has any ailments. His sickness he survived and continued to bear pain. 
MBA degree made him to have his business dreams and was very passionate to achieve them, constantly planning his ideas, strategically employing them he had developed his own first Engineering services in Oil & gas industry. 
A poem.....
He was a Sainik at school for his Nation
Where God has given greater responsibilty to 
start and globalise the country with his own idea of startup
He was great Manager being a leader he touched hearts of people
where he could answer to any technical person in meetings though a non technical graduate
that was his intelligence, he was a chemical engineer without a degree with his chemical company
he looks handsom fair tall
with nice build and blonde
he is always with smile no matter how tough the time was
Lesson to learn:
 His strong intelligence and training in school made him a strong person. He is emotional kind and smart, knows how to be with whom, when the time comes he knows to play the chess game. He was kind to kindest, toughest to oversmart people, religious at heart, not a orthodox but belongs to orthodox family, broad minded when encouraging and thinking of kids future, encouraged talented and hard working, never hesitated to help poor, wanted his kids to be more stronger than him, gave world class education, made them grew with strong ethics. 
Sainik Scool at Kazhakootam, Thiruvananthapuram.  My dream was to study in such school, my parents doesnt about this school, when i came to know i encouraged my younger brother to study in this school and made appear entrance exam for those schools, as these are located in  different states in India. 
Sainik School Kazhakootam by C Binu Kumar - Issuu
Sainik School Kazhakootam welcomes first batch of girl cadets
Sainik School, Trivandrum
Sainik School Kazhakootam Employees, Location, Alumni | LinkedIn


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on May 8, 2024
Last Updated on May 8, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing