you are showing off your tears and we are not, that is the difference

you are showing off your tears and we are not, that is the difference

A Chapter by JessyJacob

Dear lady,
you are just showing off your tears and we are not that is the difference, we have much tortured and troubled by those tears which unfortunately couldnt wipe off and we are not capable and right persons for that, as your mother is there where you are still dependent on, she will wipe it off and please and kindly dont hurt him with your tears and we have drained so much off our pain and struggling too, and we cant afford your manmani and your wishes in our poor hut which we have a bedriddden mother where she sacrificed her whole life which she doesnt need to but she is and he has gone too much of pain and struggle, along with his loving sister who just can wait to do anything for her loving brother, and we have lost a big tree in our family without a satisfaction of his life journey which he dreamt of his only son to be and ever smart and happy, he is not able to focus on his life and getting tortured by your uncanny knackness, we cant bear your worrisome life with strong stubbornness which is feeding on our life with your uncouth canny. 
So please dear daughter and mother, she doesnt need meds, not either spirituality but a kind husband who can marry her, and so please find a better chowdhary like for her sister who is respectful and caring like Naman, maybe, a rich guy too who can afford back into her job as a CA, this spirituality doesnt suit her, and she is not right for that, as she likes to drink, smoke, and travel and spend with half nakedness in beaches, this spirituality of pyramid yoga is killing her dreams of being seductive and attractive to men, with full clothing and so boring talk of formal religious or spiritual biographies, so kindly understand her and know her will , and he is the not right person either, he told straight forward and she is the one forcing him to sleep with him, he is out and done with forcing himself, so please kindly shower grace upon him and his family for everything we touch your feet too, so please kindly leave us and let us be free with  what we left with and for your kind information we are not happy and we are having our own problems and we have plenty on our table being responsible in the society, we need to take of our mother and she is precious now for our lives and we have only her now, and it is and we will do anything for her happiness, and so kindly let her be happy as she is not happy with you and your family so kindly and for god sake please leave us. 
with gracious heart we bow to you, for leaving us, 
jessy jacob, 
this is to the lady Alaa and for her mother. 
Thank you for reading and giving respect to my talk and for bidding farewell to you, it is with deep concern for you and your family and your beloved late father that we have taken this much care to say to you with all due respect and care. 


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Leave him b*****d women, i will come to your placexand face to face talk with you, on the phone you said you never met him sjnce 15 yrs though you are roaminv with him countries and road of delhi, what you are thinking he just listens to yoj if yoh blackmail him with fake cries, you will be on roads and taken to jaill, if you still torture him. You will see your end by god as you are the one for damaging my life and he is shamelessly crying for help and you are taking advantage of him and his weakness, what else you can do by hurting me with pain you dont hav guts to face me and you dont hav guts to say you are fuckkng him and torturing him, you may have Guts to be nude infront of people and family thats all you have. Wicked and cunningness will never win and willl be ruined by your cunningness only.



Posted 2 Weeks Ago


Jibey

2 Weeks Ago

She is an unworthy w***e, it seems, standing naked between you and him... and he cannot resist her p.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
1 Review
Added on April 21, 2024
Last Updated on April 21, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing