His Dream - Page -3

His Dream - Page -3

A Chapter by JessyJacob

His Dream was to make his kids take over his company to next level.
He tried so hard for the second time and reached hieghts he step  - up 
In this path his daughter played key role in bringing up the ideas and it was success
He built the floor by floor cubicles in that great building - Tri...
With green & modular features, public sector office buildings now compete  with corporates in looks - The Economic Times
His son couldnt get good grip of into a proper direction
his modern thoughts. the real chemical knowledge and expertise 
couldnt go with company people, how much ever he tried
it drifted in a other direction making for  few empty cubicles in office
Later on his daughter get a control over the falling down company
now still getting under control. 
Lesson learned: 
Maybe the daughter could understand the gimmicks of clients and get the projects, thats why i t was easy to get into market. But after knowing all the internals of engineering design, he couldnt get over clints and their demands. 
Its not the reason that girl can get work, rather man i snot attractive. Then it is a false conception. When dad started he could get the clients. If we want to blame anything then there is no need to think, you will find so many to blame. But if we want to praise it needs real reason and will to do. 
We dont need to go block to block. We just need to do target the right audience, i mean clients here. This is the one tool in AI & ML. 
The other thing which might have resulted in fall is quality which is ignored by the smartest brains, they are lazy just to push the documents, and just sit idle and enjoy the chat. The supervision of old people is must they feel tired, get out of work and take rest. The young and middle aged would find energy, passion to develop more. 
Never hesitate to do any projects, just proceed and aim for high and more. 
The non technical dad and daughter could manage very well than technical son who could think deeper and make things clear. 
jessy jacob,
this is page 2. 
hope you are getting something out of my reading. Do drop kindest  reviews. 


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 9, 2024
Last Updated on May 9, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing