In the pocket of Beauty!

In the pocket of Beauty!

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

A snap by his Pops.

"
In the quiet corner of existence. Where shadows kiss the edges of the day, stands a man, a masterpiece of form, his beauty woven into the fabric of time.

His eyes twin galaxies, hold secrets. Echoes of firgotten constellations. And when he smiles , the sun itself bows in reverence to his radiance.

His skin. A canvas of sun-kissed hues, tells storues of sunrises and moonlit nights. Each freckle a chapter, each scar a verse, a testament to a life well-lived.


But it's his hands - the envoys of grace - that steal the breath from passing winds.. one rests in the pocket, casual yet deliberate. A silent promise of mysteries held.

The fingers, calloused from life's rough embrace. Caress the fabric, tracing memories, as if the very threads remember the touch of stardust thst birthed him

And there. in that pocketed santcuary. He stands, unyiekding, the way his laughter dances on the breeze, the way his soul weaves constellations.


So let us celebrate the snap taken by the man, for Him

His hand in h8s pocket, a umiverse contained, and know that beauty resides not only in the mirror but in the poetry of being.

This poem draws inspiration from the pic he took in 2015 on the way to Barceloma at Dubai. One of my favorite click, capturing the essence of man's beauty as he stands with one hand in his pocket. Beauty after all, is more than what meets the eye - it's the stories etched into our skin and the magic we carry within.

-JESSY JACOB🩷,
I SIMPLY LOVE YOUR SMILE....



© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on May 23, 2024
Last Updated on May 23, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing