he asked me did you miss me?

he asked me did you miss me?

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

he asked me twice when he was with two women, i asked him back did you miss me, i dont think so because you are with woman, how you could miss me? then i didnt understand, now i know why he asked.

"
he asked me twice when he was with two women,  i asked him back did you miss me, i dont think so because you are with woman, how you could miss me? then i didnt understand, now i know why he asked. Becuase he was missing though with ill fate he had been with other woman, he couldnt be without me, but i was angry over him, you are nicely enjoying with people, how come you are missing me i couldnt understand and people also separated us, already one lady is suffering for the reason though she knew he was loving me she married him and now got separated and then now this woman so wicked and cunning what ever she does she thinks can happen, she doesnt know one thing that he is forcefully loving her because of her torture, i know she just forcing him to love him by invoking his private parts, whole family is scared of her and surrendering to her now, and he couldnt say no and also struggling to stay away from her, but she is just not leaving him, what is that she is achieving by forcing him to love her, since school even when he left she called him and slept with him though he was not interested. this simple thing she knows but acting as if she doesnt know and she literally hurting whole family with her sadism. I feel pity on her that she has to force one guy to sleep with her, that how her cunning desire to sleep with him, what is that she is achieving without love on her, i dont understand how come her mother is blaming that he is playing games with her daughter, it is clear daughter and mother he doesnt need her and he is just trying to get away from her torture dont ever hurt him by saying he is cheating your daughter, dare not to say that. 
i am sorry my dear man and my lovign husband, that i thought you stopped loving and doesnt need me any more, for society and others you are being with other women, and you were missing me i am realizing now that how much you are missing me staying away from me, these cunning world is separating us for their evil deeds, and i am here loving  you more than before, still adoring more and needing you and waiting here for you,i know thy soul shall seek me and waitign for me. 
I love you,
Jessy jacob, 
a purple heart for you, as ever loving you. 


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

He cannot resist her hungry demands, surrendering his body to her powerful loins, crushed by her breasts that press her full n*****s into his open lips... His soul is longing for his loved one but his body is f*****g and being fucked... He smells her sweat but in his mind he senses the perfume of his loved on. He tastes her tangy juices but thinks he is drinking the nectar of his darling. He hurts and suffers pain, and when the moment comes he shoots and shoots... emptying the agony into her slippery c**t... easing his ache but wanting to be in heaven with his soulmate.

Posted 2 Weeks Ago


Very vulnerable and powerful write. Loaded with emotion.

Posted 3 Weeks Ago


JessyJacob

3 Weeks Ago

thank you Thomas, i feel like journalist, writing facts, i feel proud to be as my roots have those p.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2024
Last Updated on April 18, 2024

Missing him, At our home!


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing