He finds Jaguar as his shuttle at School! Sunday 27 Feb 2022 - II

He finds Jaguar as his shuttle at School! Sunday 27 Feb 2022 - II

A Chapter by JessyJacob
"

Yea i got to know how much i could, i think i dont need to know anymore, do you wanna know about me??

"

I still think Yazer doesn’t like to go that far for study at his very young age, but his mom says to me he had to, so don’t worry about that. I know he reads a lot. On a team lunch in office, he was chatting and explaining the football sports men and their history where he was not even born at that time, the lady listening to him said great and was thinking he is smart. But I felt like, what is that useful for, so you didn’t study the subjects then, all literature and sports, as he writes a lot too.


I saw his dream, during his cobham time, missing me on that Christmas Eve, packed me a gift for me and taking me a ride on that train with santa, over the snow, singing “ jingle bells jingle bells jingles all the way, …..”.  I know I am pretty old for him, I was in my dress, he standing beside me and singing with his hands out. That was a beautiful dream,  I ever had. He thinks of me as his helper in doing homework, where he makes me to do and he watches his video games, and I was sitting on the floor, he is on his bed and looking at me with an evil heart, as if he is gonna bite me and me with my scary looks. This is also another dream which he showed to me.


I saw his pic on his last day at boarding school, with  his folded sleeves and wide smile holding other friends, yea I really like that pic, I just thought he must be very happy to go back to home. The same kind of smile I saw in Ishaa’s birthday last year which  I made it finally. I miss those smiles of both of them. Below is Ishaa with his friends and cousin. I couldnt see that big smile of ishaa in all his previous pics from his dad. 




I don’t know that he plays shuttle too, as he is great fan of football player(G.O.A.T), I don’t know the football player who is Greatest Of All Time. As I am not that great follower of  sports, I just watch sometimes. He had put that palyer pic with that note of GOAT,  on wall at his office when he was working with me. I don’t know that he is pointing to me that I am his inspiration, yea it is my last name too “bakra”. I didn’t know until he let me know when he was leaving to other part of world leaving me  for sometime. i only told him what my last name in english when he was asking all colleagues last names and their  meanings.


I missed one more thing during his school days. I found this pic, where he was in deep sleep with head slightly tilted leaning on his folded hand, he looked to me as if he is great meditator. I like that pic too.


Yayy , party time finally he landed in country of dreams, no one to watch or say, but I know his dad followed his every move, 

I know he is a great dad taking care of his kids though how busy he is. I saw his pics over there in college, he just want to look hot, so that everyone watches him, he doesn t care to look at anybody. Finally he got to have the food he liked, so as is he started putting on weight.


After that his journey with me started as if we both are great freedom fighters, watching our home country and also the planet. I miss you my Guru who taught me hatha yoga and opened my Sahasrar, made me to take his home, and then left me nowhere, where I had to open my eyes and started my journey to west to see my son and then to east very soon. Oh my beloved when are you coming, my eyes are not closing,  not even to sleep anymore, just awake to see you. 

Time: 6.32 pm



© 2022 JessyJacob


Author's Note

JessyJacob
I dont know how my love is to him, i feel all his family members love over him. I am sometimes his mother, sister, father and also a maid in Home, thats what i believe a wife should be after changing from lover

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on February 28, 2022
Last Updated on March 20, 2022


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing