4.75. Man

4.75. Man

A Chapter by Katherine Enma Pineapple

Light peeked through the thin curtains. Lianne groaned as she turned. She slowly opened her eyes to see a sleeping face. Her eyes widened when she realized it really was a human, a human girl. Not realizing it was Catherine she screamed at the top of her lungs. Awoken by the screams, Catherine jumped and blinked.

 

“What happened?!” she yelled. Lianne blinked and stared weirdly at the girl.

 

“Can you repeat what you just said?” She stuttered. Catherine sighed as she scratched her head, a glare painted across her face.

 

“What happened?” Catherine repeated.

 

“You-you’re voice is!”  Lianne gasped as Catherine’s eyes widened.

 

“Crap!” Catherine scrambled to her bags and fussed about.

 

“Your voice is deep! Like a MAN’S!” Lianne yelled as she pointed a finger accusingly at Catherine. “Are you a man?!”

 

“What are you…” Catherine took a bottle of pills out and took one. She gulped as she tried swallowing it with water and breathed out. “…talking about?”

 

“Your pills! Those are voice adjustment pills!” Lianne marched on to Catherine and snatched the bottle out of Catherine’s hands. “These are only for 24 hours!”

 

“Give me those!” Catherine yelled as she tackled Lianne to the floor. The two then proceeded to roll about as Lianne refuses to give Catherine the bottle. Soon Catherine snatches the battle out of Lianne’s hands as Lianne stared at Catherine. Now her hands free she reaches for Catherine’s chest.

 

“You perv!” Catherine yelled.

 

“As I’ve guessed! Padding!” Lianne exclaimed her face serious. She rolls, pinning Catherine down to the floor. She glares down at the woman and grabs the sides of said woman’s pajamas and tried pulling at them. Catherine gasps as she tried keeping said pajamas up.

 

“Stop stripping me you pervert!” Catherine yelled her voice as high as it was yesterday.

 

“Then are you a man or a woman?!” Lianne questioned.

 

“A woman!” Lianne, with all her force pulled Catherine’s pants down and gasped. Catherine turned a bright red and kicked Lianne off.

 

“Boxers!” Lianne exclaimed. Catherine gathered -now- himself and glared at Lianne.

 

“Okay so I am a man! You don’t have to damn strip me of my clothing to prove that!” Catherine yelled. “I’m guessing you’re a woman?”

 

“I am,” Lianne replied as she shook her head.

 

“What’s wrong with you now?!” Catherine exclaimed as he stood.

 

“That means you’re not the girl at the end of the rainbow,” Lianne frowned, “And our marriage won’t end the war.”

 

 



© 2012 Katherine Enma Pineapple


Author's Note

Katherine Enma Pineapple
tell me if the pacing is too fast :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow.. exciting... the suspense is killing me

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

Thankies dear :) Writer's block is getting to me naooo D:
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

Oh...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 16, 2012
Last Updated on September 16, 2012


Author

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Katherine Enma Pineapple

Somewhere out there in the rainbow, The Rainbow, Philippines



About
I LOVE GOD Hi guys :) I'm back~ Nyaha~ I'll be busy with college entrance exams and scholarship applications though :< I'll drop by time to time :) more..

Writing