The Meeting

The Meeting

A Chapter by DeathlyPoet
"

Kirsten meets someone

"

The Meeting

    Staring into the dark clouded sky, Kirsten, an 11 year old girl, sliped on a white leater glove. Head hitting the hard, snow covered cement. Sounding like a loud gun shot, sirenes of were blaring towarads to scene. Her eyes slowly closed, as blood gushed from the back of her fore head.As the darkness took over gentle  hands were getting closer.

    "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" A male voice yelled."Bringing a poor commoner in here! Especially her!" Keeping her eyes closed she listen to the arguement.

    "Why not? She might have been banished, but I brong her here so she wouldn't die. " An oddly farmilier voice responed "You know,as well as I do, if she dies The House will fall."

    Confused, Kirsten accidentilly opened her eyesand sat up fast enough to make her dizzy. There was more people in the room then she thought there was. Starting to look down with blushing check, all 160 eyes were glaring at her. Just as the people started to leave the large room, of a noble, she stood up. Feeling like something was different, she looked down. Noticing the white silk and lace gown, and cream coloured silk embrodied slipers. She looked like the dutchess to be.

     There was only one person left in the room other then Kirsten. He was 4 years older, a foot or two taller, and tan. He had amber,brown eyes, short black hair,and mature.

     "Hi little one"he said in a sweet caring voice "You feel okay? You took a nasty hit to the head."

     "Ummm, I'm fine. Ehh. W-where am I?" Her answer hesatant. "And Why.....am I......Wearing these,eh clothes?"

     They stared at each other for a long moment,only a couple of inches apart. He spoke and made her jump."Did you know your eyes change colour? A few seconds ago they were grey, now they're blue."

     "I know. I think that is why I can't live anywhere."

     "Why you can't....."he trailed off. "What do you mean you can't live anywhere?"

     She was silent. " I mean no one will let me stay woth them because my eyes change colour. I'm getting used them doing it. I mean I know when they change and what colour. I think it has something to do with my emotions and the future, but I can't be sure."

     "Why-"

     She cut him off. "It's some something with my family. Even though I can't remember them, my mother had them. As well as her mother, my grandmother's mother, and.....well every girl in my family had them."

     There was a knock at the door. " Lord. Your father is on his way. He heard you have a commoner in your room."

     Wide eyed the girl fainted. The Lord's son cought her just before she hit the floor. Carrying her to the bed, the lord bursted through the door.

    "Where is she?" he bellowed "The witch you saved. where is she?"

    " she is no witch" he defended while he set her down. As soon he let go she woke up, with no control of her body, she glared. The same intense glare her mother did to him when he said he would force her to marry him if he had to.



© 2008 DeathlyPoet


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

when did you start writing boooks?


Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 23, 2008


Author

DeathlyPoet
DeathlyPoet

Canada



About
unique as nowhere sane as nothing similar to no one empty as the pit more..

Writing