Timing

Timing

A Chapter by DeathlyPoet
"

Who is the lord's son?

"

Timing

  Kirsten, still un able to Control herself, slowly walked towards the duke, preaching. "I am no witch. I am the daughter of Helen Lewis, Both psychic and elemental." With no doors or windows open. A large gust of wind blow, knocking the duke down. "And I suggest you don't call any person what they are not, you loud mouthed, spoiled brat," With that the lord scmapered out of the room. Knowing what would happen he upset her.

  She made to the edge of the bed before she fainted again.As she fell, her mind subconciously listening, heard what the boy said.

  "My name is Eshaan, young Lewis." The young noble whispered. Caressing her check while setting her down for the third time that day.

  Hours later She awoke. Eshaan's head laying in his crossed arms, with a worry filled face. Not far from her hand. She used her closest hand to trace lines on his face. A voice out of no where said You know when you find your match. She looked a around. Trying to find a women in the room. Trying to see who said that in a caring, femanine voice. You will not see. Fore I am not there. Sweet daughter, I have waited long for you be able to hear me.

  "Why can't I.....see you? Are you....................my mother?" Scared she sheepishly asked.

  Yes, I am your mother. You are unable to see me because the duke banished me from that world, when I refused his forceful marriage porposal. Don't lose your match to another. Or you will end up such as I did. Be careful. You are the same as I. Do not let any one know, or let it get out of hand.

  "why n-" She stopped. The worried faced sleeper was waking.

  "Who were you talking to?" He sounded half asleep.

  "Sorry m'lord. I cannot tell you Though I wish I could. I-"

  Her mother interupted. You can tell him. He will cause you no unnessesary pain.

 "Unnessesary pain" the small girl snapped " What do you me-"

  Interupted again "What are you talking about? Wait! who did you said you mother was?"

  "What are talking you about? I never said anything about my mother. Mother what did you do? WHat did you say?"

  Eshaan, with semi-squinted eyes, asked "Are you ok? You're talking to yourself alot"

  She just looked away. I did nothing. You did it yourself, subconciuosly. Tell him. He will understand. He is in a Similar situation. 

  "Okay, I will tell him." She looked back. Staring at his confused face made her laugh." I am fine. My mother is Helen Lewis, yes she was psychic and an elemental. I am just like her. The duke, your father, banished her from this planet because she refused him when he was going to force her to marry him. When you aked who I talking to, I was asking her why I wasn't allowed to let anyone know about what I am, and not to let get out of hand...... She also said something knowing when found my match. Do you know anything about that?"

  He didn't answer. He just stood up and got a red silk dress with a phrase embroidered in the bottom right corner in a language looked farmiliar, but she couldn't make it out. And small heels with the same pattern. The exact size to fit hit her.

 



© 2008 DeathlyPoet


Author's Note

DeathlyPoet
ignore grammar problems, and please speak you mind

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loved it Kandace. Good job!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 24, 2008
Last Updated on October 28, 2008
Previous Versions


Author

DeathlyPoet
DeathlyPoet

Canada



About
unique as nowhere sane as nothing similar to no one empty as the pit more..

Writing