Truth

Truth

A Chapter by DeathlyPoet
"

Find out why.......they match

"

Truth

  As the dress came closer she was able to tell what it said. Very elegantly it said gedælan lucan. she tried to remeber were she seen it before, but it was unseccesful. So she asked "What does it mean? It looks really farmiliar."

  Lord Eshaan looked at Kirsten in surpised. "I can't be sure. All I know is that only one person is able to understand the true meaning."

  He set the dress and heels down on the bed. Then left the room knowing she would want some privacy. She didn't know if you had to be careful taking a silk gown, so she gentlely and slowly lifted it up, over her head. After it was lain on the bed she sliped the red one on. About to fold the silk dress , the doors burst open and Eshaan runs in.

  "Kirsten," he bellowed "Hide in the closet"

  On her way she fell. Ending up going into the hidden passage Eshaan used years ago to get away from his father when he was drunk. Following the long, dark, narrow path she wondered how the lord knew her name. At the end there was a corridor. The corridor was a mix between seventeenth cebtury and a haunted mansion that no one was in for decades and decades.

  Like any normal kid, she went wandering. She found an empty room. Entering the room she instantly felt nauseated. Usually she would have left but this time she didn't stop. The room had a couple dozen doors, which all had a symbol curved into it. All the symbols differed in one way or another, not noticeable to the naked eye. Kirsten was drawn to the  door with the symbol of the crecent moon that was largest and brightest by a couple pixils.

  Another path. It wasn't as long but much wider. There was no door just sting of beads haning from the top of the doorway. From the distance it looked like yin. Suddenly she remembered yin is negitive, weak, and passive. Moving some of the beads out of the way she seen Eshaan. Runnig to him out of the iron cuffs, that were chained to the wall, the duke grab her. While carrying her away she saw something, a tattoo or birthmark, on the back of Eshaan's right shoulder.

"What is that?" Kirsten asked sounding more quiet the farther away she was. They both looked over their shoulder, both the duke and his son eyes widend.

Back banging against the dungeon wall the guards cuffed her hands in pure silver cuffs instead of iron.

"You can't do anything when pure silver is near you. Can you? You little wretch." The duke sounded like Eshaan was going to die.

 Realising the small white spot she barely seen on the back of her left shoulder was the opposite of Eshaan's. 

 You are stronger then the others. For the same reason I was able to keep your father safe.

"Mother. What do you mean? You went throught the same thing?"

 No, but similar.

She tried consentrating. It didn't work, around her. tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. Looked up, noticed another beaded curtain. But instead of the magority being black beads, they were white. They formed yang. once again she remembered something she swore she didn't know. That yang was positive, strong, and aggresive. Watching the guards leave. they struggled with moving the bead. Not even ten m inutes later Eshaan moved the beads, with no effort, and runs to help Kirsten.

 The cuffs let go. Kirsten fell, unable to move her body, she lost consiousness.Eshaan was gentle carried her down the path and ran into half-a-dozen guards. The metal in their armour started to melt when they let Eshaan and Kirsten by. Up the rest of t he pathes there weren't anymore disturbances. He put on the bed, but this one was smaller.

Kirsten was half consious when Eshaan said "I'll never let anything happen to you. Even if it kills me."

 Then it hit her.

 



© 2008 DeathlyPoet


Author's Note

DeathlyPoet
a work in progress

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nothing she is knocked out because of the pure silver

Posted 15 Years Ago


what hit her?!?


Posted 15 Years Ago


dude, i totally don't get it

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it should be the symbol of the moon because she's cancer, and cancer rules over the moon (cancer da crab)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

what is that symbol of?..................... any sugestions

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 26, 2008
Last Updated on November 6, 2008
Previous Versions


Author

DeathlyPoet
DeathlyPoet

Canada



About
unique as nowhere sane as nothing similar to no one empty as the pit more..

Writing