My Friday Night Part 1

My Friday Night Part 1

A Chapter by ApocalypticChick

I sat there and watched. I sat there and watched everyone dance and have a grand time. Oh how I wanted to dance too, but my feelings of sickness came over me like waves wash over a beach. Even sitting down made my stomach flip. I guess eating a footlong sandwich before a school dance wasn't such a great idea. Now I sat staring at everyone just as my friend Deana came over. Lipaney was following close behind her. I guess they realized that something was wrong because I usually never stop and sit down. I almost always stay and dance the night away. I got up off the chair and danced for maybe 15 minutes longer, but the sickness consumed my entire body. I felt nauseous, and I had a feeling that standing next to the stereo wasn't going to do me any good. My friends kept motioning for me to dance. One by one they all seemed to notice that I clearly wasn't feeling well because I wasn't acting like myself. I got up once more until the DJ slowed things down a bit. Once the DJ slowed things down that was when I realized that I had a super crush on a boy I seemed to be seeing a lot of at the dance. I had been regularly dancing with him  if that's how you want to put it, but my heart told me that I want to slow dance with him. As soon asthe music started playing I almost fainted because of the song choice. It was my all time favorite song and the song that, well it may seem silly, but it was the song I wanted for my wedding. I couldn't believe what was going on. Almost every emotion went through me, but I didn't feel sick as much anymore.  I stood up and almost walked right into my friend, Megan. There was still somewhere around an hour left of the dance, and so I decided to sit down again. As my friend Lipaney came over to me she told me something that scared me to death. 


© 2012 ApocalypticChick


Author's Note

ApocalypticChick
Please ignore grammar errors if you see any or mysterious "n"s placed in there because typing on your iPod can be hard. And ignore spelling errors please. Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on February 12, 2012
Last Updated on February 12, 2012


Author

ApocalypticChick
ApocalypticChick

Lavender Town, RI



About
Hello my name is Kat~I am fascinated by all the things unknown to us and I love to think. Nature is something I consider to be my best friend. Standing in the rain is something I like to do as well as.. more..

Writing